Reviews for In Fire and Ice
itsjess6 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
One of the best stories I've read on here. I almost cried at the end but I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
awwwwww. youve killed me, that was so cute, even the ending, even though it was sad.
K3IR chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh my God. I cried at the end of this. I don't usually cry when reading. This is so new to me! D:
I love this story :3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
...this is so sad, and so amazing, and oh my gosh...
Crissi chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god, that ending killed me. But this was a great story, honestly. I love Beck and Jade together :)
LifeLover22 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Sad :( , but equally amazing :)
me chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
this wus cute good job write some mor
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Awesome! The ending is sad though :(
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
wow this is amazing! i love it. so sad though. :(
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
WHY DO YOU ALWAYS KILL BECK AND MAKE JADEY SUFFER? But anyways, along with ALL your stories, I love this. It's not THAT typical always mean Jade West. I like it that she only has the soft side for Beck. And I like the way their feelings was acknowledged. So thats it. Thank you for existing and making my life better. I got so addicted to your stories that I read it on my phone too. Thanks again.
readingrainbows chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Did you really, did you REALLY show an entire relationship-from childhood to adulthood, how they first met, how they hated each other and the entire process of how they got together and fell in love ONLY TO KILL BECK OLIVER IN THE END.
You are a cruel human being. HOW COULD YOU, it was absolutely horrifying, and this review is not going to be a good one because how can I focus on the bits I liked when I'm too busy reeling over the fact that BECK'S PLANE CRASHED.
Okay.
The necklace thing. I liked the way you explained the circumstances of their matching necklaces. The beginning was really lovely, how their parents met, the divorce of Jade's, her relationship with her brother.
I liked this line very much: "They spend the next three summers at the beach house with the Olivers. Jade and Beck maintain their careful relationship – a careful balance between friendship and hatred. Jade dumps water on his head, Beck collects sand dollars, and they help a couple of baby turtles along to the water."
It was adorable how their mothers were rooting of them to get together the whole time. I also liked the way you brought Beck to Hollywood Arts.
I'm sorry, the ending is just.
Okay.
I guess the fact that Beck died, for some reason didn't disturb me as much as the last line Jade speaks:
"This room has a pretty view. You can see the ocean." The same thing Beck said to her the first time he showed it to her; that line was absolutely heartbreaking. I was sort of in denial of what happened until I read that line.
They were going to be married, Madeline. How could you.
It was an absolutely fantastic read, despite the fact that the ending was completely horrifying. All the characters were likable and believable, the situations you placed them in were very entertaining (EXPECT THE LAST ONE), it read less like a fanfiction and more like a novel, and that is very, very impressive.
You are an excellent twitter, all the transitions were smooth, the story flowed impeccably well, the dialogue was lovely.
You suck.
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
awesome but a little sad at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was so good, yet the end was a heart breaker. Bravo!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that was beautiful except the end which was totally depressing!DUDE you made me cry!:(
Fight4JadeWest chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Omg. Soooo sad! I'm crying so hard. This was great tho. A really sweet story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »