Reviews for NekoRoma
soyoraite chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
aww it's soooo freaking cute. they have children now~~
soyoraite chapter 16 . 12/29/2015
aww.. so cute one moment, sad the next.
Rainbowmonster12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Purrfect! . I love how you wrote it! Because some writers try too hard, but yours was Awesome!
Nightmare576 chapter 21 . 8/6/2015
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! this fanfic!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/7/2015
Omg i loved this story it was so kawaii!and the angst was very good
Guest chapter 3 . 5/5/2015
Omg this the first to chapters are just precious!
To Kawaii!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 21 . 1/20/2015
Okay, that was cute
Clear-Colors chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
i love you. So so much. Please allow me to have your babies or vice versus because that was beautiful
Guest chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
This was just sooo amazing. I loved everything about this story especially the endinwhere the kids came running Into the room saying "mama" and "papa" telling them about the wish they made. U are a goddess and I absolutely love your fanfictions that u make I beg u to keep writing more of your beautiful stories. P.S No words can ever describe how good your stories are to me. 333
The Confederacy chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
XD So cute! I loved every bit. Even the sad parts.
Reverse Gravity 499 chapter 21 . 8/17/2014
That was so perfect, just everything about it! It was dramatic and sad, but at the same time really fluffy and awkward and the ending was happy, so YAAAAYYYYYY! Definitely one of my favorite stories now :)
randomobsession123 chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
That. Was. Adorable!
Usecreaver chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
Is it over?! Is it over?! For real? Noooooo!

I'm in love with the sweetness and softness of your story! I love how you write them as a cat! I love it!

Is there any sequel for this story? :

Thanks for such a cute story! Keep writing!
Snapped Venice chapter 21 . 8/6/2014
That was so cute. I read this story before, but it gets mote feely every time. Have
MiyukoLove chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
I can't believe how cute this story turned out be be! Definitely one of my favorites!