Reviews for Family Honor
eructate chapter 1 . 4/5
My gosh, this fic was absolutely hilarious! I was actually laughing aloud at my computer screen, no joke! I do love the idea behind this as well, seeing as foreign governments are never explored too well in either series, making it at least slightly plausible that they could exist in the same universe.
Donni chapter 1 . 2/18
this gave me a laugh
LOL NOPE chapter 1 . 1/19
Oh my god... this is the most beautiful thing i think ive ever seen...
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
This is legit freaking awesome.
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Oh SHIT.
I was laughing so hard at this that I had to lock myself in my room before my mom started questioning my sanity. God, my stomach hurts so FUCKING MUCH.
LuckyKittens chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Say... why don't you made one where Olivier came? People rarely made one where she came to HP world. Somehow I felt that it will be hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
That was HILARIOUS! You rote General Armstrong PERFECTLY XD
Rhea chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Gotta love the oneshots in this section of crossovers. Damn, its jewels like this that make this site worth visiting. Most fics are 'oh look Edward Elric has gone into Hogwarts because why the fuck not' and there are simply too fucking many of that variety.

Thank you, author, for not writing a fic of that variety.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Just plain epic. Oh god, a stand-off between two ... distinguished ... families? And nice, how you replace cliche, overused, abused, Ambassador Edward Elric with muscled, sparkly, flashy Ambassador Armstrong.
Dont.call.me.Carrie chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
iubtepwbTHIS. JUST. THIS.
...that was gold. Just, pure amazingness that I can really picture. I loved every moment of it. I freaked out my little brother when I started cackling, though, so I blame [cough, cough, thank, cough] you, because I- this- just. I knew sh** was going to go down the moment she started to screech, and I love how the Schadenfreude is strong here, but just- the moment the first shot was fired ["Disgracing the house of my fathers" was ominous, but the point of no return is what made me lose it, what with the inevitable "dirty blood" crack], I couldn't even. I loved ALL of this, I will be rereading this as a pick-me-up on bad days when chocolate and puppy videos don't cut it. THANK YOU FOR WRITNG THIS!
Bronze Leaf chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This made my night • gotta love good old Manor Armstrong
Monica Moss chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Just what I needed right now.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I love armstrong, he's just hilarious! XD Thank you for writing this!
KoiAndJelly chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Hahaha, oh my Gate.
Elise chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Oh my God this is gold! Ha ha! I laughed so hard :')
thanks for posting!