Reviews for Family Honor
craftybookworm25 chapter 1 . 7/12
This is legit freaking awesome.
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 1 . 6/7
Oh SHIT.
I was laughing so hard at this that I had to lock myself in my room before my mom started questioning my sanity. God, my stomach hurts so FUCKING MUCH.
LuckyKittens chapter 1 . 6/3
Say... why don't you made one where Olivier came? People rarely made one where she came to HP world. Somehow I felt that it will be hilarious.
That was HILARIOUS! You rote General Armstrong PERFECTLY XD
Rhea chapter 1 . 2/15
Gotta love the oneshots in this section of crossovers. Damn, its jewels like this that make this site worth visiting. Most fics are 'oh look Edward Elric has gone into Hogwarts because why the fuck not' and there are simply too fucking many of that variety.

Thank you, author, for not writing a fic of that variety.
Just plain epic. Oh god, a stand-off between two ... distinguished ... families? And nice, how you replace cliche, overused, abused, Ambassador Edward Elric with muscled, sparkly, flashy Ambassador Armstrong.
Dont.call.me.Carrie chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
iubtepwbTHIS. JUST. THIS.
...that was gold. Just, pure amazingness that I can really picture. I loved every moment of it. I freaked out my little brother when I started cackling, though, so I blame [cough, cough, thank, cough] you, because I- this- just. I knew sh** was going to go down the moment she started to screech, and I love how the Schadenfreude is strong here, but just- the moment the first shot was fired ["Disgracing the house of my fathers" was ominous, but the point of no return is what made me lose it, what with the inevitable "dirty blood" crack], I couldn't even. I loved ALL of this, I will be rereading this as a pick-me-up on bad days when chocolate and puppy videos don't cut it. THANK YOU FOR WRITNG THIS!
Bronze Leaf chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This made my night • gotta love good old Manor Armstrong
Monica Moss chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Just what I needed right now.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I love armstrong, he's just hilarious! XD Thank you for writing this!
KoiAndJelly chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Hahaha, oh my Gate.
Elise chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Oh my God this is gold! Ha ha! I laughed so hard :')
thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
(Grins widely) Now THAT'S how you "Get your points across". Bad pun so intended it's almost painful to type.
Hasenpfeffer chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This is glorious. Just... glorious.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I take herr Grumman just wanted to have some time without Armstrong annoying him...
Still, he had a good idea, given what happened.