Reviews for Store Cupboard Spies
Guest chapter 42 . 8/20/2017
Please continue! I would love to read more!
Lulu-Ptit-Lu chapter 42 . 6/18/2015
I love that fic ! It's so well written ! I really hope you will continue it soon :D
BrittanyLS chapter 42 . 1/30/2015
This is one of my favorites, and I was thrilled to see a new chapter! Please fix things! I cannot wait to se what happens next!
Guest chapter 42 . 11/26/2014
Beautifully written - my heart is breaking over this story. Please they all come back to each other.
VoyICJ chapter 42 . 11/27/2014
This was one of the first stories I stumbled upon when I found the Chelsie fandom and I've always hoped you would continue it one day.
Poor Charles, I guess his motives are understandable enough, but for Elsie they'd be a slap in the face. I hope they'll have the chance to talk about this and I hope Elsie will open up to him.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/27/2014
This need to be seen to the end
Guest chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
This needs to be completed
Guest chapter 41 . 2/21/2014
This story is absolutely incredible. I love every bit of it. Between the sorrow and humor, this story is amazing. The way you leave the end of a chapter with a line or a word..it's so addicting. I hope you plan on continuing this.
ElsieCharles chapter 41 . 2/6/2014
This is the most amazing C/H story! please continue this story from Chapter 41! This is amazing! Don't stop!
Meyra93 chapter 41 . 12/17/2013
please don't leave it like that, continue because it's a very special fic, one of the best i've ever read, thank you
Windgirl20 chapter 41 . 12/15/2013
Ohhhhh carry on! :) love this fic
KatieCMBSG chapter 41 . 7/15/2013
More please
Hemmingweigh chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Wonderful stuff - funny and witty. And I love the ending!
Hemmingweigh chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Love this!
BrittanyLS chapter 41 . 4/9/2013
My heart is breaking for Elsie! She has put up with so much! I'm hoping she isn't going to sink into depression and make herself ill. Please update soon! I am loving your story and have reread it many times in the last few days