Reviews for Jukebox Drabbles
MissRai chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
Wonderful! I loved it so much! Incredible job!
StoneLily chapter 51 . 5/20/2014
loved the ending but wished it was longer
StoneLily chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
awww so cute
DarkInsanitySoul chapter 68 . 4/2/2014
Awesomeness bro! Hey can you do one for No.96 Black Mist from YuGiOh Zexal? U can choose the song.
Cursed Aesahaettr chapter 64 . 2/17/2014
Aaaah! Even if I don't know much about AoT just AAAAH! This was adorable! I'm glad I brought you to Teng's song because she and that piece are beautiful. I'm actually thinking of singing it for my Senior Solo this year for Chorus.
More, good writer, I beg you more! And if you're ever in need of more songs you can hit me up any time. There's bound to be something up my sleeve.
walawala koala chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
I 3 Vash...
Cursed Aesahaettr chapter 59 . 10/7/2013
I realize you don't seem to get many reviews despite how many (amazing) chapters you have, so I decided to go ahead and say my opinion.

I love this series more than L Lawliet and Axel/Lea from Kingdom Hearts combined. That should break the infinity barrier in scale. :3 I have to say that even the chapters with characters I don't know or understand are adorable, and when I see a familiar face it's even greater.

My only request might be something with Jaden Yuki from YGO GX if you haven't used him yet. And the only songs I can think of are Lullaby for a Stormy Night by Vienna Teng (a protective chapter perhaps, or just plain comfort) or Get Back by Demi Lovato. (We were together but then we broke up and now we both want each other again. Tacky but workable.)

Keep up this great series! c:
DarkInsanitySoul chapter 59 . 10/7/2013
Hi! It's me, DarkMistLover12, now known as the username above. Anyways, I wanted to say you're doin great!
I'm-Quirky-N'-I-Know-It chapter 10 . 5/29/2013
I loved this!
DarkInsanitySoul chapter 55 . 5/10/2013
*squeal* It was perfect! Maybe u could do one for Major Miles from FMA? U don't have too, just askin.
DarkInsanitySoul chapter 53 . 4/22/2013
I only started reading this today and I already read chapter 53! This is awesome...I was wondering if you could do a song fic for Fullmetal Alcemist and if it could be Scar/reader. He's actually my favorite FMA character! U don't have too, but I'd be greatfull if u did!
serp-derp chapter 51 . 4/17/2013
You write the most cutest oneshots, Author-san. I love how the stories are more of a characterxOC than characterxreader, I just dem.
All of dem.
So you should write more.
-A
Calloniel chapter 51 . 4/9/2013
this is fantastic 3333
i love pretty much all of them (some fandoms i didnt really know) nut i especially loved the dnangel fics c: maye do one for krad?
if you know/follow naruto (i personally dont, not anymore) i was driving home and listening to gone gone gone by phillip phillips and thought that song could fit itachi.
i apologize for crappy grammar and lack of capitals, i read on my kindle and i never type reviews because its so difficult haha c: keep up the good work!
The Phantom Of The Labyrinth chapter 51 . 3/23/2013
...I can not even begin to explain how much I love this :D
NinjalyJen chapter 42 . 3/10/2013
And I frickin' LOVE this song...