Reviews for The Relationship Between Mentor and Apprentice
Lunarphase chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
ooh interesting o: and poor Blake :( that couldn't have been easy...lost his mom AND his friend?
Alice the B-Rabbit chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
pretty good :D can't wait for next time
DeathySophia chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Cool chapter! I thought the nightmare at the start was real I went like :O! Glad that it wasn't, phew. Well, I knew that Jasmine and Equinox had known each other pretty well in the past, but The Jackal and Equinox? He seems to also know her real identity despite that they just met . What kind of relationship do they have, I wonder...
lunarphase chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
*won't let me log in* o_o but very cool...and ouch.. .
lunarphase chapter 7 . 12/9/2013
Hey! :) it's been a while I was worried this story was gonna get discontinued or something. I hope everything's gonna be ok though between them...and what of the fox? :(
TheAylaNextDoor chapter 6 . 8/28/2012
Uummm, pleeeeeeaaaaaaase update real soon!
xXSniperKingXx chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I love the chapter i cant wait to see what you do next and thank you for using Melissa it really means a lot to me.
Alice the B-Rabbit chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
Yayayayaya you used my oc! Great work update soon!
DeathySophia chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Whoa, what's this 'rent' all about? That makes Danielle look like the bad guy here...
lunarphase chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
interesting 0.0 and you added titles XD nice :)
Alice the B-Rabbit chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Forgot to add to the oc thing brianna is an outlaw in celestria and grizzleheim
Alice the B-Rabbit chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
...are you still takeing oc's? if u are here is mine :P

Full name: Brianna Ashblade

Age: 16

Homeworld: Dragonspyre

Apperence: Tanish, Green eyes, 5'7, short spikey red hair

Signature clothing: Red and Black Captian uniform (from dragonspyre)

Weapon: sword

Pet: pheonix (mount bat wings)

Personality: Awesome, suspicious of people she doesn't know, pyromaniac,always looking for a fight.

Backstory: Orphaned at age 5. After enrolling at Ravenswood she became well known to Ambrose's office because she always started fights with ice school students.

Markings: a scar along her right eye (red bangs cover it) and a small dragon tattoo on the back of her neck.

School: Fire (secondary death)

Level: 63

Relationship: none

Other: easily bored

Special: I really don't care as long as its for dragonspyre
TheAylaNextDoor chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Oh, yay yay yay yay yay! Action time! And you used my OC, Thank you SOOOO much! Happy Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, my dear queen of England, And everyone else!
xXSniperKingXx chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Your story is awesome and i would be honored if my character could be part of it

Full name: Melissa Bluebrezze

Age:15

Home world: Mooshu

Appearance: Tan, Sapphire blue eyes, 5'7, long free flowing green hair, to guys irresistible,

Signature clothing: Green and tan colored Sultans Robes

Weapon: Charmers mystical flute

Pets or Mounts: Purple butterfly wings

Personality: Kind to others, always willing to help others, overprotective, prankster, Willing to face any challenge, Photographic memory

Back story: She lived in mooshu till she was 9 years old, after her home of was invaded Melissa and her Siblings Kane and Miguel Bluebreeze lived in Marlybone with their cousins family the Darkbloods. After enrolling in Ravenwood she easily became number 1 of the class before graduating her first year, she's been doing the best she can do ever sense while exploring the spiral.

Markings: Tattoos near shoulders saying "Courage and Love" on her right arm and "Fear and hatred" on her left all in Japanese

School: Main Life secondary Death (all death spells possible), Balance (only Spirit charm and ward)

Level: 53 (for now)

Relationship: none but want one

Other: special: Baroness of Celestia, Home is the sultans palace, pets are Miss Jake(Onyx Shenglong dragon), King Leo(Damp Demon), Miss Moose(shock Colossus), Mister Chase(Storm Snowman), Miss Zoey (Satyr),
lunarphase chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Awesome! :D A bit confusing on the character to character switches but I got it lol :3