Reviews for Bleach: The Flame They Share
The Reaper13 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
I am loving how this story is going dude and looking forward for more of this! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon!
AVP5 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Good work my friend and Aizen is a tough guy to beat especially when he uses his powers. I wonder how the soul reapers will defeat him and what will happen next time with Ryu. Update when you have the time please.
AVP5 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Good work again and I am looking forward to what is going to happen next time.
AVP5 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Awesome work dude and you deserve more credit than me with how well you wrote this. Poor Ryu and Lee, I hope he gets a second chance of kicking Yoshi's ass. Update when you have the time please and I hope Momo gets out of jail.
AVP5 chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Awesome work on the chapter and glad your working on this again. Update when you have the time please I want to see what happens to Momo and if they'll free her.
MrLotus chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
Darn i forgot a funny Shunpo comment on this one
AVP5 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Oh man poor Momo and Ryu. I hope Ryu saves Momo.
I like the drunk scene hehehe not bad dude well done very funny.
Aizen is a jerk and he must get his ass kicked by Ryu or Ichigo again soon.
mysteri0s chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i like this!update soon pwease?**puppy dog eyes of death**
yingyang chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Love it, I love momo she is a cool character and I like ryu too he's cool and a third release? Damn that's awesome keep going please.
whitewolf chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Nice job update soon please.
AVP5 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
First of all thanks for making the story, I like the fight scene. Momo's bankai was cool, ryu I like him especially the candy part. Very funny and yep after what he did its going to be a while before momo can like him...maybe a long time. Good job update when you have the time please.
Vance Striker chapter 1 . 3/18/2012