Reviews for Predation
Faith777 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This story is awesome:)
Guillotine Gal chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I'll be...in my bunk...yeah, like, forever. That was incredible and awesome and kind of really hot. I really liked the way the narrative flows, it completely enraptured me and I coulnd't stop reading! Great Job!
ColorMeChromatic chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is honestly best thing that I have read all week, and I am constantly trolling Fanfiction Sites in a bunch of different fandoms. There's so much I loved about it that I dont even know where to began. So, I'm just goIng to say that this: "Sure, sometimes James thought Logan deserved it when he was being a jerk, but it didn't matter– Because James had already decided; if Logan was going to be eaten by someone, it would be by him." was so my favorite line. And, I'm going to stop there. Amazing job! :)
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Friend,

Now this ...was hilarious. And sexy of course but really funny. I spent half the time laughing so thank you kindly for that. The idea was interesting ...and well thought out. I've never read anything like it, which is saying something because I've read more fanfiction then should be legal.

Anywho ...if you are looking for a beta for the few things you need help with (and I mean few, only saw like one or two grammatical errors.)I offer my services.

Either way though ...I'm keeping my eye out for anything else you post and gonna go check out your other stuff!

WiseD
My.Jagan.Valenwind chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh. YEAH! That was well done! :)
DylanDahl chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved the whole furry thing. The mating was HAWT HAWT HAWT HAWT i loved the connection like it was a great read! this totally put a smile on my face and enjoyed reading this twice!
Sakae Doragon chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I've never read another story even remotely like this, it is VERY original. Good Job!
squoctobird chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow. This is really a neat universe you've created even if I did imagine them like Zoobalizoo type creatures every once in awhile.

I'm glad you included that little snippit of Jettgan.

But this was wonderful. I loved it so much. I hope you'll write this AU again sometime?

And it's pretty much official that you're my favorite here on FF. (Don't tell the others)
fanmin chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Gosh I don't know what to say.. This is SO AMAZING. Perfect. I read this all in one go, I just can's stop, it's brilliant.

The idea is real brilliant. My mind is now full of images, omg animal verse! Fox James sheep Logan, and others.. It suit best and hot and simply perfect. The way it's written is also thumbs up. Great details, great also in the way you described James's way of thinking. They all are so in characters. Amazing.

And the idea of altered hunger, from devouring urge into sex urge. And Logan's okay. Omg that's so precious. This is definitely one of the best stories I've ever read. Great job! Fave this.
joyousbrokenthing chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I have a habit of only reading things listed as James and Logan but for a short period of time the lack of updates in that particular category caused me to search for my little crackship Jettgan. So I've read all four of your Jettgan stories and I can't believe I've never reviewed any of them seeing as Mutualism is one of the greatest things I've ever read. So when I saw your name attached to something listed as James and Logan I literally screamed and flailed. I am not abusing the word literally here either. That actually happened.

Animal verse is something I never knew I've always wanted. Haha thanks.

Your warnings always make me laugh. I don't understand how you do it. I don't understand how you can take the most bizarre situations and make them not only coherent, interesting, hilarious but also ridiculously realistic. Your characterizations are always spot on. You're so good at writing banter and I think that's why you write both Jettgan and Jagan so well.

The casualness of it all combined with the finer details, the way James kept pressing his nose to Logan's skin...aldjfaldjf sensory overload all around, dude. My heart swelled. If you continued writing James and Logan I would love you forever.
rensahannou chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
sldkfj I'm not sure exactly what to say about this fic which means I might end up rambling so sorry for that.

I'm always apprehensive of reading fic from authors I don't recognize but I'll give pretty much any Jagan fic a chance. When I read the notes at the beginning I was a little "hmm..." about it and really didn't intend to read more than a few paragraphs but IT'S SO WELL-WRITTEN. It was interesting, too, and I just kept reading while thinking "I'm going to stop reading soon" but that never happened and then I realized how RIDICULOUSLY IN-CHARACTER James and Logan are and just sldkfjlskjflksf there was no stopping then.

Ugh, just...finding Jagan fic where I agree this much with the characterizations is SO RARE that I have to love this. And like I said it's well-written and the animal thing adds an interesting element to everything instead of being weird (okay it's a little weird but it's interesting-weird instead of creepy-weird, which I realized as well when I kept reading) and I looked at your profile and it seems you write mostly Jettgan which made me sad because I don't read Jettgan but if you ever write another Jagan I'll read it in a heartbeat because sldfkslkj this is just awesome.

lskdfj James and his "Logan Persuasion" and Logan being annoyed by default and James-logic vs. Logan-logic and so many other things just skfslkjf ugh.

/rambling
PrincessBacon chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
DUDE, I loved this. Like, a lot. You have some serious talent.

I was hesitant to read at first because of the whole animal thing, but you just wrote it so brilliantly that it completely, one hundred percent worked. This was so much different than anything I've ever read on here and I mean that in the best way possible.

I'm a hardcore Kames shipper but Jagan gives me so many conflictions and I'm pretty sure this increased them haha. You wrote the characters so well and even though they were part animal, they were completely in character. That's so hard to find in this fandom sometimes so, bravo!

Loved how much James wanted to eat Logan because he just smelled so damn good. And James' impulsive plan and how he carried Logan all the way to the apartment and his fake crying and how the plan actually worked ajsvshsjsk I LOVED THIS.

It was hot, creative, in-character, clever, humorous, sexy, and beautifully written.

Awesome job!
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh my...just...wow! I absolutely loves this! Great concept, beautifully written. It just had EVERYTHING. I am in love with fox!James and sheep!Logan. Hahaha! He was a sheep! That kills me. Great great job.