Reviews for Life, Deliberately
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
More please!

-Dalek Warrior
LovingFanFiction chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
please update it soon! i like how Harry is trying to live without Magic and im insanely curious on how he gets dragged back in. heres a suggestion, a witch or wizard marries a muggle and one of their children goes to parsons prep. on a teacher parent conference the witch/wizard parent can recognize harry. if you decided you are done with this fanfic could you pm me and let me know. thanks! im going to check out he rest of your works!
Have no color chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hulllo there D
Wonder if you gonna continue this or not
KrissM3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Although there are a few points here and there which can use improving, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. You actually have a grasp of basic grammar and spelling as opposed to many of the authors I've encountered here. Also, you have a hilarious narrative here and one that sets the story apart from others.

If you wanted to work on anything,I'd say try a little more sentence fluency. Using parenthesis when you could use commas sometimes breaks a sentence up unnecessarily, however, this isn't a horrible problem.

Please keep writing, because I need to read more of this stuff. Don't give up. Seriously, I almost cried when I finished the chapter and found out there wasn't any more!
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is amazing I would love for this story to be updated soon :)
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great first chapter, I'm intrigued :) Hope you'll update soon, I'd like to find out more about your Harry... Now I wonder where are Ron, Hermione and his other friends? Did they just let him leave?

Echo Vanity chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This is really good! I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but I really do. I love the quote at the beginning, and I could totaally relate to Harry's coffee drama lol. I hope you continue it, looking forward to seeing what you'll do with it! :D

Ziguenerweisen chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great start! I can't wait to see where this story goes!
xSingleXdrarryXShipper2x chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
i like it keep writing :) im waiting for the next chapter:) its getting good.
Srienia chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This seems interesting and very promising, I just hope that no Harry/OC is going to take place .

I like the way harry keeps relating his own teaching experience to Hogwarts.