Reviews for The Help
meme7789 chapter 16 . 5/19
i NEED the situation between tom and alex and cheetas intervertedess
uwishuwerecool chapter 16 . 2/7/2014
nawwww is there more?
thebeautifulbicky chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
Nice work :D
thebeautifulbicky chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
LOLLL. that's all I have to say.
greenwings33 chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDd
:O
So cute.
So good.
The emotions.
I almost cried.
It was freaking beautiful.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
HOW DARE YOU! I NEVER CRY! NOW ITS NIAGARA FALLS IN A DROUGHT! (Im crying, which never happens)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
Ummmm little late for me to be having a good day, since its 11:12 PM but the meanings the same. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Even if today is 11-26(?)-13
ripper34 chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
good story
candycrazy12346 chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
This is a really great story :) It's very well written and captivating.
RomanceLover646 chapter 16 . 6/17/2013
that was amazing!
yourenotscarlettjohanssonbye chapter 16 . 4/9/2013
I love this! You amazing author, you! This was fantastic. Im so glad Alex lived. Ben cares so much about Alex. I feel so many emotions. Ben getting tied to up was genius! Loved this. Well done!
Momkey627 chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
I LOVE IT! It was so sad but heartwarming at the same time.
Stormbreaker0100 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Fantastic story! Hmm...could've used the simplified version of saying hello in Chinese! XD just kidding, it's hard typing Chinese on a computer unless u have google translate.

Anyways, I loved Smithers reaction...but good. Maybe a sequel? Keep writing! I look forward to reading more of ur,stuff!
TantalumCobolt chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
I agree that it doesn't seem like much of an epilogue but at least it answers some of the questions. Mrs Jones' reaction was quite comical, as was Smithers'. I thought it was so funny that Ben got tied up in his chair! I can't wait to see which question is answered in a one-shot first. I have a feeling it will be about Tom and Alex but I'm still way to curious about Cheetah so I want to read that one first. Either way, I'm hanging out for that story !
bubzchoc chapter 16 . 12/23/2012