Reviews for Bathtubs and Beanpoles
Anne chapter 4 . 2/11
Dear Riandra
I have to say that this is seriously fun. Best part? Your OC is married! I say that because too often in these fics the character is single and quicly establsihed as a love interest, mostly for Holmes. It's a pity your muse has been gone so long. I was settling in for a great adventure/humour fic. Also was loking forward to some scenes showing Melanie trying to ome to terms with the Victorian lifestyle, values and attitudes.
I hope you'll come back and that nothing too terrible has happened to you!

Hopefully aticipating more!
Anne
cmee57 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Continue please!
Aleine Skyfire chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Oh golly, and just when I was really getting into the story, too! Sheesh, that's always my luck...

Ha, I like Mel, despite my desire to give her mouth a good scrubbing! _ I think you're developing her very nicely, and giving her a feisty personality from the start really works wonders with the narrative. The whole story has an easy, natural feeling to it. And since she's married, I think it's safe to say she won't be regarded as a Sue (unless her husband somehow dies and she marries Holmes - which, I grant you, would be rather fun to see, sans the poor husband dying part *cheesy grin*).

I loved the ham-and-cheese bit - that was priceless. As was the "What's up, Doc?" Mel is right - I wouldn't've been able to resist, either!

All in all, awfully cute and funny! And if you still want any help in continuing the story, I would say... have Lestrade come bursting in with an urgent case. Maybe even something involving Moriarty! Which reminds me... if this is before Spring 1891, is this before or during Watson's marriage, or are you going for total, Granada-style AU?

Anyway, please try to update sometime in the near future! This is one fun story! (Puts my time-travel attempts with gals and Holmes to shame...)
FJH4ever chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
hey, you! i really friggin love this story so far, and i do wish you would continue it, and maybe mention our OC's name?

once again, love this, has real potential!
Cretha Loesing chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
'because then we found out we had company...'

This is a GREAT story. It is hilarious and funny.

shame on anyone who doesn't read.
bravehearttegan chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Just discovered this ... had five mins to read and not just post and leave,(day off work.) Totally funny, made me laugh, (and thank you for that as the flu doesn't make you conductive to humour!) YAY! BRING IT ON!
Cretha Loesing chapter 1 . 3/20/2012