Reviews for No One Knows What The Future Will Bring
QueenNaberrie chapter 40 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. The whole part where Victoria was shot, lost her arm, and all the angst that came out of that was just heartbreaking. Diego was so devastated when she sent back the ring and then he caught her kissing another man. My heart went out to him and to Victoria when she realized how badly she had hurt Diego.

But they got through it and perhaps that whole thing with Angelica was a blessing in disguise. I don't think Diego and Victoria would have made it through a long courtship and then engagement without their love and passion for one another to overpower them. ;)

Love the name Mercedes. That's a pretty name. So glad that was the name you chose for Diego and Victoria's daughter. Very fitting.
Little Mei Mei chapter 40 . 10/23/2012
I must admit that after what happened to Victoria, I had hard time continue with the story. But am glad I read on. The struggles and conflicts that forced D and V to grow and mature show character depth that were missing in many stories here. Bravo! I do, however, had to say that the story is a tap too long. Not that I don't enjoy reading the rest of the story, but I do wish that you had ended where you originally intended. Nevertheless, thank you for this unique story.
smithcrafter chapter 40 . 9/7/2012
Very good story. I wasn't sure at first whether I was going to like it or not, but you did a very good job with it.
DietMJ chapter 40 . 8/12/2012
Thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your stories and look forward to the next one (hint hint).
LaCorelli chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
Now this is definitely a far more satisfying ending. I'm so glad you continued the story. I liked Ramon's wedding, finding out about Felipe and Diego teasing his father as well as his father teasing him right back. I really enjoyed it.
ABlape chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
Thanks. Great and interesting story.
katie1999 chapter 40 . 8/11/2012
You wrapped it up really nicely and I feel as if I have read a real book. The story was unusual and you had me often surprised. Thanks for writing it.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/7/2012
Great story! I love it and can't wait to read more!
LaCorelli chapter 39 . 8/7/2012
Yet another great chapter with great description of the frustrations of the last stages of pregnancy for Victoria and Diego's concerns for his wife, Alejandro trying to distract Diego, and the general joy at their new arrival.
katie1999 chapter 39 . 8/7/2012
It's really nicely done and I like how you make us participate in Victoria and Diego having their baby. You did some research too on the political situation and it settles the story well into the historical background.
LaCorelli chapter 38 . 8/4/2012
Another great chapter. And it was definitely good to write the discussion between the Doctor and Diego from Victoria's POV so that you could skim over the technical talk, which while important would be very difficult to keep from bogging down the chapter. Also I thought Victoria's advice to Felipe about not making rash promises was good as well.
LaCorelli chapter 37 . 8/1/2012
A nice chapter. Very believable that Victoria would be sick seeing the place that she got shot. I love the telling of the story of the Russian baby from "Zorro's Other Woman" (a favorite episode of mine). Also, Diego and Victoria holding the baby was very sweet. And married to a military man, I really related to the difficulties of Francisco and Rebecca's life, especially the having to move with short notice, not to mention the more unpleasant possibilities that I prefer not to think about too often. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I love the story so far. It certainly made Victoria think so careful about who is the masked man that she loved so much.
ABlape chapter 36 . 7/23/2012
Great story. Thanks :)
MacKenzie Creations chapter 36 . 7/22/2012
Great job on this chapter! I can't wait for more!

{{hugs}}