Reviews for Reality Vs Fantasy
CastleCrazie chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Very cute! Glad I discovered your FFs.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is another one of your cute story. Love them! Keep them coming.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wait, WHAT? I haven't posted a review to this yet? Seriously? It must be because of all of the comments I made when I was beta-ing this. Let's see how much I can remember of my original reactions to this...

I love that Kate burst into the morgue. And I completley missed the 'unauthorized lab assistant' part when I first read this.

Subtlety of a bull-yep, that sums up Lanie's M.O.

"Sir Squirms-a-lot" Heeheehee

"I got bored and my mind turned to other things. Other hotter, desirable things." She got bored with Josh-LOVE it!

Naturally Castle wouldn't be able to keep silent after hearing something like that!

Grr, he dismissed the 'next time' comment much to easily. If only he had asked Kate about it later...I wonder if he ever will find out about the whole Memorial Day weekend fiasco sometime on the show...

'He couldn't act like an ass over this. Wise, smart, dumb or even had better be 'kick' I smile every time I read this part.

"Was he that predictable?" Yep! Not all the time, but most of the time.

"If on the 0.0000000 % chance that you were actually fantasising about me, you know you can always come to me. I am all for seeing if my theories can play out in reality." ROFL All right, Castle!

The whole elevator scene was brillant. They were so in character that I wish we could see it on the show.

The way that Kate storms into the loft and says to get the kissing 'over with' cracks me up every time I read it.

"I am sorry, I didn't follow you around that bend." Great line.

Yay! She had a crush on him even before she met him and she ADMITTED it to HIM!

"Well, I have lots of different fantasies." ROFLA

For people who can communicate so well without words, it amazes me how completely they can get their wires crossed. There is no way Castle would be laughing at her for being attracted to him. Although her thinking that seems very in character for her. Sigh.

"Oh, come on Castle. You have to know by now you are the only person that can get that kind of reaction out of me." Darn right!

"She thought what she was feeling was too good to be true." He's not the only one beaming!
trekmomma chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Krist0526 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
oh god, you brought back Josh! I so don't like those parts when he is back (I don't really have much against him, but I just like to read about Beckett and Castle), especially when there are some talk about their activities, just makes me speed my reading to some better parts. But oh well, this was funny, I liked where that led them! oh my sweet jesus, THAT KISS! Even I could feel it! Hilarious how she was playing with him, making him think she was thinking of Josh or that all wasn't good enough LOL Alexis, such a bad timing... but yeah, I thought the same, that's way to understand that what was happening, was reality :D and it didn't really kill the mood.. all the better! I liked reading this, great one!
Louey7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was completely awesome! You made it still interesting even at the end, overall sweet, even before end, and much more funny than expected

76Marjo chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved it! The begining at the morgue was hilarious! And I loved the end too, with Alexis interrupting, and then telling them to go on. Hehe. Oh and I loved the middle too, with Castle's cocky grin appearing on his face when the elevator door closes!
Sanctuarywilliam101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
uwprincess chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I liked it! Made me laugh out loud!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
perfect chapter , I like much :) ;)
La Petite Giraffe chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is great! I loved it, especially the make-out scene, of course ;)