Reviews for The Scarred Rider
SneakyKaiser chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Read the all chapters, all I have to say is that this is a good fanfic that I have read so far.
Fireminer chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
A really awesome story! You got me fired up with these battles! Hope to see more like this in the future!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Where did Sozoka and Shou get their GaiaMemories, and why can they transform into a Kamen Rider? What is Sai's motive for helping them destroy the city?
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Interesting concept. A Rider who wants revenge on Shoutarou for whatever reason in the past. Still, I have some criticisms. First, the romance between Sozoka and Philip feels a bit rushed for my suspension of disbelief to handle. Also, the plot twist about her luring Philip to be part of Shou's doomsday device, and then betraying him for Philip's sake, feels eerily similar to the movie with Katsumi and his mother. There are also a lot of questions raised that I can't find answers to. What is the Brain Dopant's backstory or motives for helping Shou destroy the city? How did Shou, Sozoka, and Sai get their GaiaMemories? How did Shou and Sozoka get the technology to become a Rider? I'm so confused! Someone help me!
Tokusatsu48 chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
Awesome! I loved how it turned out! W is one of my favorite Riders of all time! But, whatever happened to Sozoka? Is she still alive after that battle? Or... Is she?!
ridershadow chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
Well done, the city is saved and Phillip will move-on, this was a great fan-fic you wrote.
ridershadow chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter! The battles were epic in this (wished they made this into the show or a movie).
ridershadow chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Now it's going down! Hopefully Double Extreme can take down Genesis.
ridershadow chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Good update! It seems that Phillip got through to Sho's sister, let's hope everything works out well.
ridershadow chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Thank you so much for updating this! So now that Phillips' been captured what could Sho and Sozoka be up to?
CVLTheDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
Powerpal chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
I thought shotaro would transform, I really wanna know who mar is. This is awesome
SneakyKaiser chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Yay Kamen Rider Joker is back :D I'm curious when are you going to write in Kamen Rider Double's Xtreme form? I'm sure he could overwhelm them with that. Or are you going to give Kamen Rider Mar a final form too?
Annoymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Awesome! It's about time Philip-kun got a girl. But, too bad she broke his heart! :( You should do something, a twist in the story for those two; I think that will capture more readers to read this amazing fanfic! XD
Storyteller222 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012