Reviews for You Can Run
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 50 . 3/26
This great, Happy Easter!
DaenerysTargary3n chapter 50 . 1/29
Blimey! You have an amazing appreciation for Hermione and Snape's characters and I really like the unique way you went with this story (taking her away from Harry and Ron and then ending the story in a truly well-written but melancholy way). I'll be thinking about it for the rest of my day (in a good and touched way). Excellent writing!
riskeybusiness chapter 50 . 7/28/2015
That was a beautiful story. Filled with heartache from beginning to end. Thank you for sharing :)
Clarine chapter 50 . 3/15/2015
Beaucoup de larmes sur cette histoire. Vous avez magnifiquement écrit la rencontre de ces deux âmes brisées. Merci.
Je reste cependant sur ma faim. Je n'arrive pas à me décider si la fin est heureuse ou non. Quelque part, leur repliement sur eux-mêmes me semble extrêmement négatif, même s'ils y trouvent le bonheur (ou, plutôt, aurai-je envie de dire une certaine sérénité).
Malgré toutes leurs épreuves, je crois que j'aurai aimé les voir épanouis au sein de la société, en réalisant je ne sais quelle découverte ou en accomplissant je ne sais quel métier qui leur aurait permis de transcender tout cela, sans que cela nuise à leur amour mais au contraire le renforce. Alors, les voir fuir de nouveau, s'isoler du monde pour près de cent ans, bof. Je peux comprendre le désir de retrait pour un certain temps mais ad vitam ? Bref, cela m'incite plutôt à penser qu'ils n'ont finalement jamais vraiment été guéris et je trouve cela infiniment triste.

Indépendamment de ce que je pense de votre choix pour cette histoire, je ne peux que vous encourager à poursuivre l'écriture, vous avez du talent !
isophia0110 chapter 50 . 2/16/2015
You made me almost cry at the end coz I kept thinking that SOMETHING good was going to happen.. And in a way it did.. Thank you for writing this heartbreakingly sad love story which was more real than reality..
-DV
LuresaSWTOR chapter 51 . 1/25/2015
Such a lovely yet painful story to read. I bawled, smiled, grumped and hoped they would turn out okay, and they did after so many years of pain. So wonderfully written. It saddens me to know that you will be pulling your stories, that we are losing you. Fanfiction will be diminished without you. I do hope you will return at some point, but if you don't, please continue writing in some format, your writing is amazing. Good luck to you and safe journeys.
T.L. Wilson chapter 11 . 1/25/2015
She is such a prideful idiot!
Sarcasm and Grace chapter 32 . 1/24/2015
Oh, my dear, I love your work so much. I'm terribly sorry that there have been those in RL that have cruel and unkind. I really wish you wouldn't end your FanFiction career; however, as much as it pains me, I do understand and hope one day you'll return. I do have one request, I've been gone most of the day have been highlighting/copying/pasting on my phone and it's been a rather lengthy process and I won't be home for another couple hours and won't be able to transfer chapters for most of this time. Is there any way at all to leave the chapters up for a few hours past midnight (at least central time?) or till in the morning? I'd really appreciate it. If you need anything, someone to rant to, swap stories, be angry on your behalf, etc.

Caitlin
Sarcasm and Grace
hnwhitlock2000 chapter 51 . 1/24/2015
Will miss ya... Really enjoyed
renaid chapter 51 . 1/24/2015
I'm really confused. Has changed some rule that is making you take these down? I'm sorry for being obtuse, but I have no idea what is going on.

Also, you should know changed their format so you can no longer copy the text and paste it into a WP document to "keep" stories. So your warning is for naught, as none of us can gather your work to read in the future.
Hikorichan chapter 50 . 1/10/2015
I could handle the totter and the abuse and the fights at the beginning, but the end! I am glad for the last chapter but oh goodness. You are a brilliant writer. Love your stories, but they do seem to break my heart repeatedly! please take that as a compliment!
well chapter 50 . 10/7/2014
it was good until the end, then it became junk. Even if a mother has severe lead in her body / blood there's ways of detoxing in "muggle" world so that could be easily corrected with magic. Hence other children, etc.
anon chapter 50 . 3/15/2014
thank you.
Guest chapter 50 . 2/27/2014
Wow...tears rolling down my face... Thank you for writing this story! I believe this is the best story I've read over the last 3 years!
whovianathearts chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Please put a trigger warning at the start of ch.21 for self harm.