Reviews for Silent Angel
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is simply wonderful. I hope he does return to visit her and remain her friend.
megmorena chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story! I didn't expect the ending at all. I love it when I get to read a story that has enough originality that I can't see what's coming! It is happening less and less, so this little gem was a great surprise!
glitterr chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow! Such a unique plot and so well written. Put this in your profile so people can see it, Vixen!
Reader-many chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
If u told me that i would love an story where Bella is trying to hurt herself and Rosaline crazy i would say no., but this story was great i love it really wonderfull the plot and how Edward is like a little kid going here and there and of course I love Rosaline. Thanks for writting :)
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
What a great oneshot!

Loved it:)
scoug chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Great story!
Bublee364 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh wow! This is such a good story! I think this anonymous author thing is a great idea, and I just wanted to say I can't wait for the next chapter (if there is one!) I love the mystery of why they were stuck in the hospital-how they were never dead in the first place! And bella was so heart breaking!

Thanks for posting! X