Reviews for Eri's Game
The Hope Is Me chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Aside from the small typos, this fanfic could have some potential had it not been how you characterized Eri... And concerning your typos and small errors, there's just so much to the point where it's hard to read. I mean yeah, you can write... But some parts of this are hard to actually get through and read. So I actually stopped right after chapter one, hence I'm not judging this completely.

But from what I've read in both chapter 1 and reviews... I do agree that Eri is written like a Mary Sue. So as such, I'm going to say that though she is open to development and interpretation, you should at least give her some depth. In the real TWEwY, the characters are so realistic that we can actually _relate_ to them. But bringing in Eri like this, the cool cat who constantly kicks ass without breaking a sweat is just bringing in bad anime elements to the fanfic... Not really _anime_, but you get the idea. She's not real and that's why most of teh reviews and opinions always bash down on how Eri's written here.

...I'm probably not going to read this anytime soon, so you don't have to put up with the negatives I have to say about this fanfic. So feel free to write me off and continue writing.
TheEighthLight chapter 21 . 2/17/2013
WAY TOO SHORT
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
- plan and identity. All the characters telling me how great she is, and getting Joshua to do what she wants irked me.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
When I was reading this, I noticed the plot holes, like Shiki still looking like Eri and Shiki still being around drspite being Neku's entry fee. I also found that Eri was acting like a Mary Sue because she curbstomped Reaper Beat, killed some cops for no reason and took a few days to figure out the Composer's
TheEighthLight chapter 20 . 12/10/2012
But in the game hes not the composer hes trying to be the composer
TheEighthLight chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
TheEighthLight chapter 19 . 10/1/2012
so is that your explination why the pigs dont attack?
Jack chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
The way Eri dies, it's like the ending of Red Dead Redemption.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 18 . 8/1/2012
Yeah... Eri's plan obviously wouldn't work out... she'll probably just give Joshua more reasons to go through with this. But in the end, he changes his mind because he sees that Neku was the only one who couldn't do everything to protect Shibuya.
OMNISENSE95 chapter 17 . 7/16/2012
Yipe. What is it with you and having Eri beat people up? First Beat, then Neku, now Uzuki! I'm guessing you'll have Eri get dragged into the third week along with Neku by disqualifing her from this game for unnessecary roughness or something like that, huh?
OMNISENSE95 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Okay, you're having Eri and Shiki play under a different Game Master than Neku and Joshua? How does THAT work?
PMiller1 chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Ownd. Poor Neku, She just have to beat him up for all the things he did.

Hey, At least she didn't use her Psych on him.

(Sorry, Spelling Error from Chapter 15 Review ;)
Overlord Exor chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Not cool, letting Eri beat up Neku.
PMiller1 chapter 15 . 5/25/2012
Ownd. Poor Neku, Have to bet him up for all the think he did.

Hey, At least he did use her Psych on him.
PMiller1 chapter 13 . 5/24/2012