Reviews for The Canadian and the Russian Upstairs
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
That was kind of creepy, I watched this movie and it wasn't nearly as creepy, for a moment there I thought it was all in his head.
Who called the police?
How the hell is Matthew going to explain this to the police.
vaetta chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT
AND WAIT
WHEN YOU SAY YOU HAVE A MULTICHAPTERED VERSION, DOES THAT MEAN THERE'S MORE? LIKE A SEQUEL? IN WHICH CASE I AM VERY VERY INTERESTED!
Sakura chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Thank god I've finally found you rated t thank heavens because the others are rated m scary rated m
MadCrazyMee chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
i'm interested in the multi-chaptered, i like stories that have crazy characters in it
CrystallineMaple chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Dang. Prepare for a story!
Okay, so a couple months ago, I was scrolling through FF, and I saw this fic. I was like, no, I won't read it now. But at my school, we have this scary story tell-off thing around October. I was looking up stories on the Internet when I saw 'The Babysitter and the Man Upstairs.' I don't know why, but it suddenly triggered the thought in my mind, '! The Canadian and Russian Upstairs!" So of course I came back to look it up.

I was not disappointed! This is amazing. It's chilling yet beautiful. I loved it.
awesome prussia chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was one weird legend...
OhMyLeppy chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This was amazing! And, I was a little scared... *shame shame shame* But I thought it was so sweet when he hugged him! Scary, but sweet! ZImma go find your multichap version now!
Greensleevez chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is good
Itachis-Only chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I cried alot...this was so sad, and beautiful, and creepy! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I found this story to be Awesome!

But not as awesome as Prussia!
starlight1395 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
...what just happened? I was reading this in my room and my cat knocked something over a I screamed so loudly my mom had to make site I wasn't being murdered. The way you described the sounds from upstairs were so convinsing I scared myself! I have never heard of the original story for this, so what's the deal with Ivan? How did he get into the house in the first place? I'm still getting shivers...
ThatOneGingerKid chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
*waves arms dramatically*
INTERESTED! ME! WAAANT!
I GiveYouMySoul chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
That. Was. Amazing. Amazing. Please post the multi chaptered version. I will love you forever.
cryingcarebear chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Multi-chapter version? Yes. Yes I am very interested! This was wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Dam you! I didn't know what the legend was so i looked it up. at eleven at night. alone upstairs. im tecnically still a kid, only 13. i was strangely more scared about the slender man myth,why do all the myths i look up involve children.