Reviews for Iced Deal
Henka-Chan chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I love this will there ever be more?
LastTimelordChild chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was very good
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Good idea, two thumbs up! XD
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like the background plot of this story, I think if you wanted to you could extend it into a longer story, but even as it is I enjoyed it :3 Claude and Sebastian were so perfect for each other and I loved the cake trick it was a brilliant success for Claude.
AlpacaCokelat chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is great. Amazing :D
Ciella.P123 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Omg Omg so good!
StrangeDays chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This was an incredibly inventive yaoi. I loved every word! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Simply one hell of a fanfic. It was clever and well versed. Thank you for this! . ME-OW!
111777 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love o.o
Annie Tatterton chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
0_0 Okay... So I gotta admit ClaudexSebastian has never been a favorite paring of mine...Some people can pull it off, most can't. YOU CAN! Seriously I love this it's so CUTENESS!(Can yaoi be cute? What am I'm talking about of course it can!) How are there NOT more reviews on this its so KAWI! You are amazing!
Sebas-chan001 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This story only has two reviews? Wow, I guess people don't know a good story to review when they see one, pity. Anyway, I love love love~ this fic. I love the fact that Sebastian is a cat. / I love the idea of angel tears, the teasings, i love everything. You're really good at this.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow, that was great! I find that I like anything you write and I havent turned down a story yet; Black Butler wise any way. I'm dieing to know what your inspiration is. All your BB fics are awesome! I love every second of them... Keep up the great writing!
cookie monster chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
sebastian as a kitten? *dies from cuteness

on any other day, i'd prefer sebastian/ciel over claude/sebastian, but you have a way of making these two look so damn good together! i loved this, just like your other claude/sebastian stories. and i love how the rules from your other fics are brought into this one. it ties everything together nicely. great job and i look forward to more of your work!