Reviews for A Dance for Two
Snooparty chapter 18 . 8/1
Your. Story. Is. Amazing.

It's been a while since I read any One Piece fanfiction! And I was just looking through the kid/law ffs but wasn't planning on reading. Once I read the first chapter, I had to read the second, then the third... And so on! And now I've finished it in one sitting.

One, your writing is fantastic. Two, your plot ideas are interesting and awesome. Lastly, I've lost interest in kidlaw for a while now but man your story made a crazy shipper once again! Thank you.

Annnnd i can't wait for the continuation! I really love seeing Law worrying over Kid, 'cause it's always the opposite lol buuut kid's arm :( oh well. Annnd asdfghjkl you make me love Killer more than I actually do.

Have a nice day.
Well the 19 other customers at a $30 base is a total of $570 so it doesn't particularly add up, or was it a base of $20? I forget. If it was 20 that's a base of 380 plus tips which would add up
Grinsektzchen chapter 18 . 3/22
Hey :D
Just found your stories and I love especially this one. Please write a new chapter - I'm so curious! 3 Super awesome spelling style and the story is awesome too.
Greetings from Hiroshima
Yuki Artsa chapter 18 . 2/13
Yuki Artsa chapter 15 . 2/6
killer's choice in clothing makes me think of a teacher at my school, and what my homeroom teacher said: "the world wouldn't be that interesting if everybody walked around in bright shirts, cowboy boots and bald-headed, now would it?" XD that is so true
Yuki Artsa chapter 14 . 2/6
once more, what i wouldn't give to be crocodile's pet; i'd personally pick him over kid or law any day just to be with him -dreamily reads more fanfiction, blood trickling unnoticed from nose-
Yuki Artsa chapter 12 . 2/6
seriously, i would give anything to be crocodile's pet 0-0
Yuki Artsa chapter 10 . 2/6
even if the intention is meant to be depressing, what i wouldn't fucking give to be crocodile's pet -drools at thought-
Yuki Artsa chapter 7 . 2/6
omfg -dying in corner-
Yuki Artsa chapter 2 . 2/6
a fucking series themed like this ._.
i'm sorry for talking so much, but the storyline is so original that i want to start writing stuff like that 3
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 2/6
omfg i want to write a doflaw au based off this - please may i, author-chan...?
FloorLamp chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
I'm very much enjoying this fic... it's just, I'd like to share that $5,000 is the in-state tuition for one semester in some (not many, as tuition is spiking) undergrad universities. The average tuition for one semester of a medical school is $12,500. One semester at Johns Hopkins (one of the top med schools) is $22,875 for a total tuition of $183,000 over four years. These prices are flat tuition, not including books, housing, food, or anything else. These prices are valid for the US, at least. I'm an aspiring medical student myself. Thought you'd be interested.
Me chapter 18 . 12/5/2014
Hello, please update, seriously. This is becoming cruel. I quit fanfiction and all of a sudden I can't stop thinking about this amazing story that has yet to see a finish. :(
Guest chapter 18 . 11/20/2014
Fuck! Bra! YA got to update! Holy shit! Fuck me! Fuck! Too good too good! Please update! Please! I love u!
sigh chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Fvck i thought this was complete fvvvvvvck .