Reviews for A Dance for Two
When I read this the only thing that comes out full swing is the fact that Law's only worth 5,000 in Doflamigo's eyes.

Dude-he's Law. He's like-way up to the teras in prefixes in terms of money.

Where can you buy such an awesome person for such a cheap price?
Please continue writing, I want to find out what happens! Your writing is amazing, and I look forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
Twichu chapter 18 . 4/13
This is wonderful!
EsVendetta chapter 1 . 3/17
Okay, I haven't even read a single word of this yet and Im already laughing. Law and Ace as strippers? How the hell will that fly (I can imagine Ace, most likely as a cowboy or fireman XD, but Law... awkward)? I must read this just to see how crazy it is.
ShitCook chapter 18 . 3/8
I hope you haven't left this story? It is so good and I would love to read it all the way to the end.
xTheCherryx chapter 18 . 12/6/2015
I so love this story! Law as a stripper and Kidd as his obsessive client, they're both so perfect here! You did such a great job with both of them in this story! There characters here are great and the plot is great as well, always keeping you on edge, wanting to know what's going to happen next!

And Law's whole past with Crocodile and the action during the last couple of chapters, that was really cool! So it was not just the romance between those two, made it so much more interesting!

I also like that Bepo and Law are such close friends, that's really cute and also adds to the story!

I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for writing this! :)
Snooparty chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
Your. Story. Is. Amazing.

It's been a while since I read any One Piece fanfiction! And I was just looking through the kid/law ffs but wasn't planning on reading. Once I read the first chapter, I had to read the second, then the third... And so on! And now I've finished it in one sitting.

One, your writing is fantastic. Two, your plot ideas are interesting and awesome. Lastly, I've lost interest in kidlaw for a while now but man your story made a crazy shipper once again! Thank you.

Annnnd i can't wait for the continuation! I really love seeing Law worrying over Kid, 'cause it's always the opposite lol buuut kid's arm :( oh well. Annnd asdfghjkl you make me love Killer more than I actually do.

Have a nice day.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Well the 19 other customers at a $30 base is a total of $570 so it doesn't particularly add up, or was it a base of $20? I forget. If it was 20 that's a base of 380 plus tips which would add up
Grinsektzchen chapter 18 . 3/22/2015
Hey :D
Just found your stories and I love especially this one. Please write a new chapter - I'm so curious! 3 Super awesome spelling style and the story is awesome too.
Greetings from Hiroshima
Yuki Artsa chapter 18 . 2/13/2015
Yuki Artsa chapter 15 . 2/6/2015
killer's choice in clothing makes me think of a teacher at my school, and what my homeroom teacher said: "the world wouldn't be that interesting if everybody walked around in bright shirts, cowboy boots and bald-headed, now would it?" XD that is so true
Yuki Artsa chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
once more, what i wouldn't give to be crocodile's pet; i'd personally pick him over kid or law any day just to be with him -dreamily reads more fanfiction, blood trickling unnoticed from nose-
Yuki Artsa chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
seriously, i would give anything to be crocodile's pet 0-0
Yuki Artsa chapter 10 . 2/6/2015
even if the intention is meant to be depressing, what i wouldn't fucking give to be crocodile's pet -drools at thought-
Yuki Artsa chapter 7 . 2/6/2015