Reviews for NightFaLL
kikistimi chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
I foun this story very interesting and I'm gratful that you shared it.
BELAVERA chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Poor Bella! She has been put through the wringer & still expects that anyone who speaks to her means to hurt her. She still thinks that Edward doesn't love her.

Can you get a Beta? Do you have spell check on your computer? I like your story, but you need help with your spelling.
ajendas chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
cool, loads of spelling mistakes though
8thweasleykid chapter 16 . 5/9/2012
greatt chapters!
8thweasleykid chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
i really dont like jacob after he became a werewolf, he turned into a total ass.
Positively Perfect chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
This was awesome. So full of emotion.

You did an excellent job of merging the

two stories.

I would like to read more of your viewpoint

And am curious how you would bring Jacob

and the wolves back into the story
8thweasleykid chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
great chapter
8thweasleykid chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
great chapter look forward to see whats going to happen next
Bean2326 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
I like how you've written this story and how it's different than many others

There are some spelling and grammar errors, but other than that you have my attention

Update soon!
hhallo chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
great story i lov it pls update often
Rreader chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
cool chapter
8thweasleykid chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
geat chapter!
DracoDreams-2 chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Great twist on the story I can't wait to see what happens next
8thweasleykid chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
great chapter cant wait to read the next one
city bookworm chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I like the idea that Alice got them to go back to Bella. Though I can see Bella's side she still believes what Edward said when he left. That they all left her is hard for her to get over. In the book this was all glossed over because they were back. While I liked the books, I think because they were written for young readers the harder problems were ignored. Your story took the harder road. Not easy but it can be more interesting. I like that Esme is the one that made Edward tell him what he said to Bella. And that Alice is more than the bouncy shop-o-holic she usually is. The Cullens are usually written as too nice their darker side hidden. I like that Alice is mad enough to tap into that. While they would never physically hurt Bella, she was hurt. I hope that your Eddie gets his act together or Alice just might hurt him.(I hope) I look forward to reading more.