Reviews for The Waterstone of the Wise
Nicholls37 chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
This is so good, the best follow up COS fic I've ever read.
x chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Good premise - but Alphose might be more suited for the British Experimental Rocketry Group of Bernard Quatermass than the SIS.
The Dead Baron chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
I must say, this story seemed just like the original Indy movies. And that makes you a great author in my book. Well done.
Bilbo-sama chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
Despite the Mummy part turning out to be a cameo, I had fun reading this story. It was one heck of a ride.
Bilbo-sama chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I came in here for Indiana Jones and Elric brothers shenanigans but I wasn't expecting characters from The Mummy series to show up. You got me totally hooked because of that. :D
tigerlily101 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
That was really good; the only problem with the story was that my name is Sofia-.- so it got a bit confusing.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Masterpiece! I just wanted to cry at its beauty. Best written story I hAve read.
KillerOfPotatos chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
That was spectacular. Thoe Indy did feel a little like a third wheel (technically fith wheel) but other wise it was a marvelous read.
Murazor chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hmmm...

A good premise, correct writing, an ending I rather like... and, for all that, the fic is still flawed in execution in ways that leave it short of its potential.

Which is not to say that this is bad, but that it is not quite as good as it could have been.

Oh well. Still worth a read.

Also, as a matter of idle curiosity, is this a continuation or adoption of "The Water Stone of the Wise" by Catalina Storm?
Vendelareader chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
This is the best crossover ever! I loved it, but I would have liked more of Rick, Evelyn and Jonathan but it's to late for that now. Kudos!
Marz1 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
So far a very good start, though I think edward is kind of taking the spotlight and leaving jones in the background. Maybe he will feature more in the next chapter. On I go.
Queen Bovine chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Heh, I boneheadedly forgot to mention Ling in my initial review. Putting him in the plot is just...brilliant. Character-wise, I think this side's version of him is a lot more like Greeling.

I also forgot about the League of Shadows. If I remember correctly, they're from Batman Begins.
Queen Bovine chapter 11 . 1/6/2013
OH. MY. GOSH. This fanfic does not have nearly enough reviews. I can't even describe how incredible this story is. This is, by far, the best Conqueror of Shamballa follow-up that I have ever read. The manga/Brotherhood is always more popular, probably because the ending is more satisfying to fans. Amestris is infinitely more interesting than our world, and COS practically oozes depression, which you captured fairly well.

I have to ask, I think I caught some book and movie references throughout the story (besides the fact that this is a fanfic), but I'm not sure, so I want to ask about the few I remember:

The existence of Nicholas and Perenelle Flamel, is that a reference to the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel book series?

"I hate to be the one to say it but I've got a bad feeling about this." Star Wars, right? And the fact that Harrison Ford's character says the line is just too perfect.

"With his face." I'm thinking of one of Snotlout's lines in How To Train Your Dragon.

"Alphonse narrowly dodged two kids racing luggage carts." This one's a stretch, but the second Harry Potter came to my mind.

Anyhow, I'd like to know if I'm right, and I love this fic. Farewell!
YukiTheIceWolf chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
The Mummy... really had to throw characters from that movie in?
Samm chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I love this! Fma and Indiana Jones AND THE MUMMY?! I died when Rick and Evie showed up, I can't wait to read how it ends. seriously mind blowing-You rock Author person!