Reviews for Encounters
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Update immediately, please!
reddevil47 chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
Such a nice and lovely story, continue this and update soon
Gundum-grrl chapter 21 . 2/22/2013
Wow, I love this story. I hope you'll add another chapter soon
Tigereye13 chapter 21 . 12/6/2012
One thing that just seemed a bit odd to me, when Ace says, "And she knows more about it that(than) either of us do." Since Jaunis is dead shouldn't he have said, "And she knew more about it than either of us do." Knew implies past tense since Jaunis is dead and anything that she did is over now while knows sort of implies that she is alive. Or is this just meant to be a case of not using proper grammar rules since it is Ace.

Well, things were slower this chapter but build up seems to be happening. Marco was being very helpful by not answering Lazue's question about his devil fruit. Didn't he work on the devil fruit book before? Though if he doesn't know the answer how in the world would he be able to answer it.

Ace is back on the ship meaning that Thatch's chapters have been numbered again, since I think Ace was on the ship when he died. Hmm, maybe he wasn't. Though I will know his chapters are truly numbered once that fruit appears. Poor Thatch.

Ace not being able to sleep. I'm sure his shipmates are trying to figure out how that happened.
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Heh, I was actually rereading this the other day and wondering when you'd update again. What did Teach tell Lazue that she wants to write down but couldn't bring herself to? Must have been horrible to give her such a strong reaction.
M. Mellow chapter 21 . 12/2/2012
Oooooooo What is the purpose of creating the encyclopaedia? What sort of info is in the black book?! so many questions!
M. Mellow chapter 20 . 12/2/2012
Noooooooooooooooooo don't kill off ACE! NOOOOOOOOOO don't do it! I beg of ya, as a fellow FF matey! D:
Plus... is Lazue.. pregnant?
M. Mellow chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Ahhhh never knew how vicious and dark pirating could be due to Oda's fantastical rainbow like adventure!
M. Mellow chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
Noooo Lazue must fend for her own while Ace is gone! D
M. Mellow chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
YAyyyyyy she's gonna meet whitebered crew! And what an awkward encounter indeed!
M. Mellow chapter 16 . 12/2/2012
Yayy! Lazue sorta kinda maybe forgave Ace! A better relationship bonding between the two raging hormonal teens! :D - happiness-
M. Mellow chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
Ah Lazune's first death. Always a bitter one it is :(
M. Mellow chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
The last line sent shivers down my spine. I don't know why!
Ahh! We have some intimacy going on with Ace and Lazue! Whoo hoo!
M. Mellow chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Wooo! Lazue will travel the sea! More Journey with Ace! Will she meet the Whitebered crew? XD That would be interesting to see her interaction with them! So many beautiful words you use in this story! I feel like I wanna sparkle when I read this :)
M. Mellow chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
Wow! What a unique devil fruit power! D: It can totally be OP if she manages to master it!