Reviews for Game Changer
AmayaBlack chapter 11 . 7h
This was amazing!
Inthannon chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Thanks for another great story. Found you via OUAT and now reading some of your other stuff. Great job with this one. Love Annie and Auggie. :-)
YoreReader chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Annie's going to be fine. That's all that matters to me. And of course to, Auggie. And Danielle as well. And Joan, too. And everyone else who cares. ;)

Did I ever tell you I love the chapter titles? I do. Very much.

I didn't want it to end, honestly. I wanted to read about her recovery and how difficult or easy as the case may be, it would be for Auggie to distract her from not being able to go back to work. I wanted to read where he would take her for their vacation and if Annie would be in a bikini all the time they were there. I wanted to read more.

But all good things must come to an end. This was one of the best fics I've read for Covert Affairs. I love it! Your talent is amazing, your generosity is remarkable and your time is much appreciated. Thank you! Now I'm off to see if you've written anything else with Auggie and Annie.
YoreReader chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Dangnabbit!

This chapter was almost the death of me. I knew once Annie mentioned something was off, something had to be off. Plus, Auggie's feelings about the mission didn't help any.

It did help that he was in her ears every step of the way. I think she would've passed out or let go if it was anyone else. Thank goodness she's all right. I can't imagine what Auggie would've done otherwise.
YoreReader chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Forgive me but this is going to be a little bit long...

So, Danielle and Annie were a hoot talking about Auggie. I love the bond they have. And I'm glad Danielle gave her the impetus to say something. Really glad. Glad like, "What gift do you want?", glad.

Joan might have taken Auggie out of Annie's orbit but she helped Annie put the puzzle together. She left big enough hints to make her think.

And Auggie... He just disarmed me when he seemed to be unsure of himself around Annie. They were just too adorable, really. Auggie and Annie finally getting together unhinged me. I don't think I've completely recovered.

I do love that they've chosen to wait before crossing the line between friends and lovers. I think it says a lot about them that they did. I'm just afraid that the Istanbul mission might be a testing ground for their newly changed relationship. But what am I afraid of? They're going to be just fine. They're committed to make this work. So it will.
YoreReader chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
*happy tears*

Erm, I need a moment. *bawls*

OMG. Finally!

Frak, sorry but I'm speechless.

*happy, happy tears*
YoreReader chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
Frak me! I'm so all over the place. ;p

I finally know what he's feeling. Thank goodness! He does have feelings for her. I could dance right now. I could jump for joy right now. I'll settle for a squee. I'm ecstatic! :D

What to do, what to do. How are they ever going to get on the same page? Auggie's spidey sense is faulty if he can't even tell what Annie's feelings are for him. I think his own feelings are clouding his usual sharp perception. I want to shout in his ears that Annie loves him. Auggie, Annie loves you! Get a move on.
YoreReader chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
So I was wrong. Nothing happened on Annie's Venice mission and she came back safely. Not the game changer then.

But she and Auggie are still off. I'm getting a little frustrated that Auggie still can't tell what's going on with her. Was I completely wrong when I thought that he has feelings for her, too? And I'm not talking about friendship. Sometimes, I think he does. Other times, I'm not so sure.
YoreReader chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
Annie's back in the game! She has a mission - it may not be where she wants to go but still, it's a mission.

I get little pinpricks of pain when Annie gets a little flustered around Auggie. I've only ever wanted to kick Auggie to the curb once, and that was when he couldn't tell how Annie felt as he told her about Parker. I know it's unfair to blame him for that but I couldn't help but empathize with Annie. He couldn't see her but where were his spidey sense then?

I know he knows he wants her in his life. But is that only as a friend? Or could there be something more? What needs to happen for Auggie to come to the same realization that Annie has? Will something happen on this mission? Is it going to turn dangerous and will she get hurt? Is this where everything changes for him?
YoreReader chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Did Auggie just blow her off? No. I can't believe he did. I refuse to believe he did. Maybe I was wrong to think he had the same realization as Annie's had? Maybe they aren't on the same page? Maybe his feelings are still buried and need coaxing to come out? Maybe he needs someone to let him know what's up?

Once he goes over their conversation again, wouldn't he realize what Annie was trying to tell him? He has to. Otherwise, I think I'm going to cry. *sniffs*
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Annie. Annie. He held out an olive branch. He said he was sorry. I think he was ready to talk. Granted, I don't think they're on the same page but she could have pushed for an explanation of HIS behavior. It was your chance, Walker. Maybe next time? I firmly believe there will be a next time. Right?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I think... I think realization's come both ways. It's the only explanation I've got for both of them acting weird. Their feelings are different and they're in completely different mindsets and it's affecting their relationship, their interaction, their dynamics. That can only be it, right?
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
How sad! I can't believe they let things go this far between them. I'm heartbroken!

Stubborn fools.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
OMG please write the next bit!
edwardfiend chapter 11 . 2/26/2013