Reviews for The Science of Love
RemiccoLim chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
WEW can't believe I just found this story. Hope you can update soon. :) I love it!
Kat chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
There are 200 people who have fallen in love with your words. We would so very much appreciate some closure! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!
Kat chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Hey. I really hope you can update this gorgeous story. It deserves an ending, and there are
MyDarkAnnabelleLee chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Please update soon!
kaz1370 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Just discovered this story. It's wonderful!Please tell me there is more to 't leave me hanging
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
May I ask when you are going to write the rest? It was August the 30th, 2012. I have read this story and it's the 16th of May, 2014. It was over a year ago since you last updated.
Ella Encantado chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
I seriously need another chapter - u can't leave me hanging like that! Great story so far! :D
Ella;)
WallaceToldMe chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Update soon? I really like this plot line.
Jime221 chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
please continue with this fanfic! I really love it! I want to know what will happen
Genesis chapter 8 . 11/7/2013
I want to read more of this story. It is soooo good
The Creature chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I can't wait for more, this is very good.
Kimbus chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Will you be adding anymore chapters to this story, or will it be left Incomplete? I have enjoyed so far, and am just wondering whether to expect any further updates
storylover18 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Oh, can't wait for an update!
i believeinthe Sherlock Holmes chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Please please please update this is to good to stop now! *big sad puppy eyes* Please?
BlibberingHumdinger7 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Maybe in the next chapter Sherlock can get a text from the driver in the car, and the driver was an old enemy of Sherlock who wanted revenge. And, we can find out about the baby, but it's actually twins!( haha a twist.) so, Sherlock and Molly discuss names. And then a few chapters later, we find out that one of the babies has a mental illness that will make it die so Sherlock and Molly have to cope with that. Haha! Drama and angst! Who doesn't like that?