Reviews for The Sorcerer's Shadow
karameiwaku chapter 7 . 1/14
This was a wonderful follow up to Hopes and Dreams. I wish I knew what name you are writing under in your new fandoms. I absolutely love your work.
rinievermilion chapter 7 . 11/14/2016
thanks for the feels ride. i wouldn't mind getting on another
Lya200 chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
How dare you? My feels! First naming their son after a bird, MERLIN, then that enemy. Why?!
p3rfectlyn0rmalx chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
This is beautiful. Only way to describe it. Beautiful.
Megan chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Was the quote at the end from Doctor Who?
I really love this story by the way. I read Hopes and Dreams a few minutes ago and my eyes still hurt from crying so much, but I really do love these two stories. Even if you did kill Merlin in the first chapter.
Ambernot chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
Very good. Love it so much. The feel
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Aw...a great ending. The friends were reunited, even though such tragedy befell them. I'm glad I read this sequel. The first one was great, and so was this one. Keep up the good work!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Oh my gosh that's so sweet and cute! It's Merlin, the prince! And named after the kindest and greatest man ever!
Long live Merlin! And now I must see how this ends!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Wow...You made me feel bad for Kilgharrah, and brought my hatred of destiny back in the limelight -_-
Any who...Ah, I believe it is time for me to move onto the next chapter, no? And so on I go!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I thought Merlin had a hand in it, the end of the chapter just proved it. It was still brilliant and undeniably sweet. I look forward to the next chapter, so on I go!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Ooh...Morgana afraid of the dark. I was almost expecting Mordred to get a visit from Merlin, but I suppose not. I shall now continue, to see what and who is next in your lovely story.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
So...I'm assuming Merlin's projecting an image of his 'Dragoon the Great' persona. If not, then I'm wondering how the heck Morgana knows it was Emrys who attacked her.
Well, I guess it's a great mystery. Or not, seeing as it might be explained in some later chapters. Speaking of which, I shall go on and read them!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
While not a Freylin fan, I am glad Merlin is not alone. He needs some company, and at least he can get some comfort with those who have already moved on. I shall now continue on and see what adventures lie ahead.
sailorscout4ever chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
YAY! I'M GIVING MERLIN AN EXTRA HUG! You are a great story writer, by the way. Keep with the Merlin!
Linorien chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Awwww. Merlin you are too perfect.