Reviews for The Sorcerer's Shadow
Megan chapter 3 . 5/17
Was the quote at the end from Doctor Who?
I really love this story by the way. I read Hopes and Dreams a few minutes ago and my eyes still hurt from crying so much, but I really do love these two stories. Even if you did kill Merlin in the first chapter.
Ambernot chapter 7 . 2/25
Very good. Love it so much. The feel
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Aw...a great ending. The friends were reunited, even though such tragedy befell them. I'm glad I read this sequel. The first one was great, and so was this one. Keep up the good work!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Oh my gosh that's so sweet and cute! It's Merlin, the prince! And named after the kindest and greatest man ever!
Long live Merlin! And now I must see how this ends!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Wow...You made me feel bad for Kilgharrah, and brought my hatred of destiny back in the limelight -_-
Any who...Ah, I believe it is time for me to move onto the next chapter, no? And so on I go!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
I thought Merlin had a hand in it, the end of the chapter just proved it. It was still brilliant and undeniably sweet. I look forward to the next chapter, so on I go!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
Ooh...Morgana afraid of the dark. I was almost expecting Mordred to get a visit from Merlin, but I suppose not. I shall now continue, to see what and who is next in your lovely story.
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
So...I'm assuming Merlin's projecting an image of his 'Dragoon the Great' persona. If not, then I'm wondering how the heck Morgana knows it was Emrys who attacked her.
Well, I guess it's a great mystery. Or not, seeing as it might be explained in some later chapters. Speaking of which, I shall go on and read them!
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
While not a Freylin fan, I am glad Merlin is not alone. He needs some company, and at least he can get some comfort with those who have already moved on. I shall now continue on and see what adventures lie ahead.
sailorscout4ever chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
YAY! I'M GIVING MERLIN AN EXTRA HUG! You are a great story writer, by the way. Keep with the Merlin!
Linorien chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
Awwww. Merlin you are too perfect.
Booklover0608 chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Gee, thanks, you made me cry. ;-; This fic is absolutely beautiful.
WhatIsThisNormalYouSpeakOf chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Oh. I'm crying right now. Hard. And I never cry at anything, let alone fanfiction. Deep breath.
Really beautiful ending, especially after how sad the previous one and this one makes me. I think Merlin would be quite cross about having Gwen and Arthur's baby named after him. But he'll just have to deal.
Thanks for making me cry while I'm happy. It's like rain while it's sunny. Rare, but so enjoyable.
SpangleyPony chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Brilliant story :-) I loved Merlin's perks, the fact that he got to see his loved ones and write to Arthur
A genius says chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I loved this just as much as your last story, though this one didn't make me quite as sad. The only thing i had a problem with was "What happened to Gwain?" but that's not your fault, its my internally irritating internal curiosity. Sometimes i even lose my appetite when im curious...anyway, thankyou for this story. I especially liked the last chapter as it really just ended it off amazingly. Well done and thankyou for writing "The Sorcerer's Shadow" as my internal curiosity would have never stopped bugging me if you hadn't.
SH