Reviews for Lost In Translation
Nessdragon23 chapter 4 . 8/11
I loved this story
I love drago do much so to see a fanfiction with him in is brill
Such a nice story wish it was longer
caligo-lux chapter 4 . 3/7
Nooooooooo why...oh why didn't you finish your story? TT
Its such a good read, you probably wont even read the review...but damn it i loved your story.
RoboCopluver chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
My friend and I read this together and we were really amazed and starting every new chapter was really exciting! This was a fun story to read and now we're talking about writing/drawing our own rocky/ivan stuff, haha. I know it's like... 2 years after writing it and you'll probably never read this, but oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Please you need to keep writing this I love it.I just cant find any fiction about these two and your fic its so great and well written.
STAILS565 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Me likely!, Continue, please!, update soon, but take your time, cause, this is just so awesome, and the awesome of a fic takes time, I wanna see more, :), plz update soon, when you can my friend, you got another fan of this fic,:) :D, XD
STAILS565 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
:), there should be more fics about this two, like this, having a bromance, come on! This fix is cool, so cool
STAILS565 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
*whistles* now I wonder how's this story gonna be, written in both Ivan and Rocky's POV, I bet, awesome, like this
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I adore this, yay! Finally something, awesome, about this awesome, movie series, :),
Moviemuncher chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
In my past two reviews I didn't make it clear how much I LOVE this fic! And I really can not wait for an update. Drago is a nice guy, in this fic, and I'd love to see Robert Jnr's reaction as well as Adrian, and of course Paulie. But more so, I'd love to see more of the fanta-crazy-tastic bromance you got going on here!
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
It's really interesting. It would be nice if you continue it.
Moviemuncher chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Please write more! You write Balboa awesomely. And Drago is well written and I never liked him in the film. He killed Apollo. However I sympathise with him in this fic.
Moviemuncher logged out 4 the moment chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I hope there is more. Please
Shelly chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I ADORE YOU FOR THIS.

ahem. no matter that it seems to be going in a direction I would be very much into (...please..let there be manlove...) but by god just to find Ivan Drago fic is a treasure in itself.

ANYWAY I have little else to do but gush and gush and wait (im)patiently for your next update. Take as long as you want! I'll be waiting!