Reviews for Lost In Translation
Candy-M-Winchester chapter 4 . 11/5/2016
Well, that was a really good adventure.
I really love this fiction and... Well, CanI translate it in French? I really think it would be cool if more people can read this because it's beautiful. Really. I hope you will say yes.
Anyway, thank you a lot.
See you
Candy-M-Winchester chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Awww...
It's totally awesome!
Rocky is so cute. The way he tries to "protect" and defend Drago is totally cute. I really love this story. I really think you're talented. Thank you a lot for this.
Candy-M-Winchester chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Hello there!
First of all, sorry for my wrong english, I'm French. I can understand very well but for talking it's not the same :/
Anyway! I really love this fanfiction! My god, Ivan is so cute, you know? And the way you explain his feelings it's totally what I thought about him. Thank you very much for this beautiful story... Even if I'm just on chapter 2. But it's really hard to find good fanfiction about Rocky, you know? And it's just my favourite movies ever! 3 So, thank you very much! I hope the others chapters are amazing too 3
Kiss
Madame Gaston 24 chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
I loved this story
I love drago do much so to see a fanfiction with him in is brill
Such a nice story wish it was longer
caligo-lux chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
Nooooooooo why...oh why didn't you finish your story? TT
Its such a good read, you probably wont even read the review...but damn it i loved your story.
RoboCopluver chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
My friend and I read this together and we were really amazed and starting every new chapter was really exciting! This was a fun story to read and now we're talking about writing/drawing our own rocky/ivan stuff, haha. I know it's like... 2 years after writing it and you'll probably never read this, but oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Please you need to keep writing this I love it.I just cant find any fiction about these two and your fic its so great and well written.
STAILS565 chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Me likely!, Continue, please!, update soon, but take your time, cause, this is just so awesome, and the awesome of a fic takes time, I wanna see more, :), plz update soon, when you can my friend, you got another fan of this fic,:) :D, XD
STAILS565 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
:), there should be more fics about this two, like this, having a bromance, come on! This fix is cool, so cool
STAILS565 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
*whistles* now I wonder how's this story gonna be, written in both Ivan and Rocky's POV, I bet, awesome, like this
STAILS565 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I adore this, yay! Finally something, awesome, about this awesome, movie series, :),
Moviemuncher chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
In my past two reviews I didn't make it clear how much I LOVE this fic! And I really can not wait for an update. Drago is a nice guy, in this fic, and I'd love to see Robert Jnr's reaction as well as Adrian, and of course Paulie. But more so, I'd love to see more of the fanta-crazy-tastic bromance you got going on here!
anonymous chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
It's really interesting. It would be nice if you continue it.
Moviemuncher chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
Please write more! You write Balboa awesomely. And Drago is well written and I never liked him in the film. He killed Apollo. However I sympathise with him in this fic.
Moviemuncher logged out 4 the moment chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I hope there is more. Please