Reviews for Sith Warrior Chronicle
LosingSpark chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
I really do love this story! Quinn is adorable! Hope you will continue soon!
Terabytes chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
I'm glad your back, too. I really like the dynamic, and its hot! More Sithy goodness
Eri'anya chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
Nice to see that you are back. I like you story even though it's not how I played my own sith warrior, it's still enjoyable to read. The part I liked most was the very hot scene between your Xy'liah and Quinn. Especially how you made her act so dominating, makes the reverse gender dynamic in the relationship even more obvious ;)
Eri'anya chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
That was a promising story, shame it seems you won't finish it :(
ShaphireFlameStar21 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
the story is good i

i really like this chapter quinn sounds very sexy in this one ;)

please up date soon
ujemaima chapter 14 . 6/30/2012
A fantastic, hot hot chapter!
ujemaima chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Yay, the tension has subsided! (for now) A lovely, relieving update.
ujemaima chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
Oooo what's up with Xy'liah? Poor Malavai, he's fallen hard. A marvelous chapter.
ujemaima chapter 11 . 6/30/2012
Another good chapter.
ujemaima chapter 10 . 6/30/2012
I wish Quinn would patch me up... Lol another fantastic job.
ujemaima chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Kazama is such a badass surname! I love your potrayl of Vette, she's such a fun cheeky character!
ujemaima chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
I love arrogant Jedi/Sith - it makes defeating them sweeter. Another awesome action-packed chapter!
Yuki Matsuda chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
"Warning: There will be some adult content in this one."

As soon as I saw that line, I pretty much squealed. I KNEW I would enjoy this. And I did. Tee hee! Quinn you naughty boy! 333

I really love the way you're writing this story. It's so intriguing! I'm hooked. There really isn't much to say as far as criticism goes ... it's really good! I'm very much looking forward to the next chapters. :)
Boris Yeltsin chapter 8 . 6/28/2012