Reviews for In A War Known As A Game
ElizabethBathog chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
This was interesting way to but the side effete of the cure on. :)
I enjoyed reading it so thank you for writing it! :D
ayumu197 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
"My knuckles are sore, did I punch you?" how mean of you shin-can

I love your story, tumps up :D
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
interesting story. i don't know who i feel sorry for the most. KID or shinichi. :P
K'haku chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Haha, the end made me laugh, poor KID XD I like this story a lot, it's very original and it seemed fun to writ hope you keep writing stories :D
Winged Edge chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Wow, I think your plot is great. Suspenseful, thrilling, and mysterious. It's keeping me on my toes! I can't believe a 12 year old wrote this. It's awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Who's Katsu really? What happened to KID? Too many questions are left unanswered.

I'm jealous actually. I've tried to write before but I always end up stopping because I don't like it or I feel like it has to be perfect before I show it out to the world. Don't get me wrong. I love writing, and I want people to see my writings but to post them online before completing everything, I think that takes guts. At least in my point of view.

You've done great. Can't wait for the new chapter.
shinobuaoki chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
So... What in the world started the game? It's not just Shinichi's imagination is it?
serene saber chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Your plot is original. And interesting, I guess. You've pulled me out of my comfort zone, and quite abruptly, I must say. That's why the whole time I was reading, I was so weird out I couldn't immerse in the flow of the story. This is just my advice, you can decide to heed it or not, that you should spare some time easing your readers in. I wonder if you read "7 seeds", the manga? It was also about a group of people who after awaking found themselves in an unfamiliar, dangerous world. The author has let her characters explore that world first, taste all its mortal danger, before giving any explanation as to where they are, how they are there, and what is their mission.

The key is to make your reader experience the new environment before explain anything else.

So if I were you, I will let Shinichi deal with the flying planes first, maybe get a hit or two, before instinctively figure his way out. Then Yuusaku comes to the rescue and gives explanation.

But it's just my opinion, so don't think I'm trying to school you (God forbid) or anything. :D

Please continue.