Reviews for Welcome Home
ThominhoNalbyfan29 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
"Oh now people will have a reason to talk" Best line ever! I love it!
Steloco chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I positively love this! Especially the way you portrayed John's emotions. and the kiss at the end was adorable.
TheDoctorsGingerGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
SAKLFGAGDHKGSASGHKCGAGJS
Jantoinette chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This story made me happy. Just saying.
otakuandproud123 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
asdfghjkl.

Dis is wondurrful c:
readingxforever chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
excellent
its well written
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
oh CeCe ya beat me to it! i was totally planning to write one of these... oh well, im still going to! this was SO cute. i cant wait till it like, actually happens, on tv. (not that i didnt like yours or anything, i just want to see how they do it) the punch is totally necessary! you just cant have this without John punching Sherlock so thank you for that! uh, so i cant really think of anything else to say besides this fic was wonderful! i can see it happening, in real life! XD it makes me happy! anywho, great job, once again! love ya! um... yeah, message me sometime, cause its been too long! talk to you soon!
BrittFaceNess chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
*insert keyboard smash and fluffy giggles of approval here*

-JM
theoverthinker chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Yay first comment!

This is cute! I like that you used real lines and quotes from the show, it makes your story more authentic and believable! Great start for a new Sherlockian I'd say! I'm new to the fandom too, but since I started watching Sherlock in January I've been obsessed!

Constructive criticism? The only thing I would say, is that I think Mrs. Hudson would miss Sherlock a lot, and I think she would show it, crying a lot and what not. Sherlock might not have shown it often but I think he really admired Mrs. Hudson, and respected her for taking care of John and himself. I loved it in A Scandal In Belgravia when John and Sherlock shout at Mycroft for dissing Mr. Hudson! OH SHERLOCK I MISS YOU! WAY TO TAKE YOU BLEEDING TIME MOFFTISS.