Reviews for Note to Self
Freshman-Generation chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Pretty good. I'm getting sort of tired of all this M-Rated stuff with Mindy/Dave but I am always up for an introspected piece like this. I liked it.
Vicious Dice chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I really enjoyed this...
fenderfreak81 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Thanks for posting. I enjoyed it. Seems like more story here if you wanted to draw it out, but nice.
Calliecature chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
it's actually a good piece from a decent, well-intentioned and honest view that even though the comic where it came from is bloody and violent, this actually made me smile. i like how you structured their relationship because it is something like that :)
shadowglove chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This is just what Dave would do!
Luan Mao chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I like it. You show the conflicts and competing desires and peripheral concerns in just a thousand words. And, because I have a pretty daughter myself, I fully approve of the resolution, heh. (Though my daughter is still a preschooler, so the only older boys I have to worry about are like 5.)

Regards,

LM
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Nice story.

I like how Dave's aware of how important he is to Mindy and he realizes he has to be careful with his evolved feelings towards her.

Have you ever thought of doing a follow-up from Mindy's POV?

Good job.
psejhan chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Awww this is so sweet!

Waiting hahaha thanks.

oh, and I love the keywords "teacher-student" and "sensei"

I feel like a 13 year old.

This is so incredibly sweet. I wish I was a 13 year old with an older someone just waiting by the wings.

:D

maybe i'll write one too