Reviews for If tomorrow never comes
ObsidianDraconis chapter 2 . 6/25
So I finished this story only to see the sequel you promised was never written or uploaded so I had to come back to this chapter and review it so I could ask about it. Whether you were ever going to publish it or not. I know it’s been five years but...
ObsidianDraconis chapter 31 . 6/25
So it seems a revolution may be closer than we think. How will the Cullens and the pack keep Bella safe without losing everything in the process. Nice change with Paul imprinting on Emily. She’s the type of girl he needs. Calm, sweet, caring. Does this mean Sam will never imprint though? And with all due respect Bella but, I hope to god NO ONE imprints on Claire. That one was the most fucked up out of all of them besides Jake and Renesmee. She was a toddler for Christ’s sake
ObsidianDraconis chapter 29 . 6/25
How is it that Alice’s vision didn’t change the moment she decided to be with Jake? How selfish they are.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 28 . 6/25
Why was Edward there? Of all the Cullens, why him? Jasper would have been the best one to take out the coven, not Edward. So why was Edward there? Was he following her, did he hear something in someone’s thoughts? Interesting twist, James being the one seeking revenge
ObsidianDraconis chapter 27 . 6/25
Well crud. Why did they follow them there? Charlie doesn’t know about it, he’ll wonder where they are if he finds them gone
ObsidianDraconis chapter 26 . 6/25
Awwwwww teenagers. Lmao
ObsidianDraconis chapter 25 . 6/25
Oh boy. Well, maybe this time things will be different. Maybe this time he’ll fight harder against the imprint and win. I just hope it doesn’t hurt him and the other two irreparably.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 22 . 6/25
You know, if your Paul is 16 like canon Paul, it makes me sad to think about what’s made him so sexualized. I know 16 year old boys are horny little shits, been there, done that, but they aren’t usually that sexualized. Idk. Just weird things I think about.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 21 . 6/25
Oh Paul. Lmao
ObsidianDraconis chapter 20 . 6/25
You change one thing, others change too. It’s a ripple effect. I expected some things to change, just didn’t expect this one.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 18 . 6/25
I think that they all genuinely loved their imprints. But in the case of Jared and Kim, my heart went out to her. Imagine being in love with someone all that time. Two years he sat near her in class and never saw her then bam! She’d never be able to truly know whether the imprint made him love her or if he truly loved her even without it.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 17 . 6/24
I wonder if this will cause the phase to happen faster. I always thought it was stupid that the elders kept it to themselves. They knew it was a possibility, especially once the Cullens came back, but they’d rather a bunch of terrified boys than boys who might be more clearheaded and less volatile if they’d just known what was coming. Sure, some might be disappointed if they never joined the pack but that’s better than having them scared outta their minds. The only one they’d be unprepared for would be Embry.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 16 . 6/24
Oh boy. Well this could be interesting. But the good thing is, there’s now a pack—sorta—to protect her if Edward does something stupid. Plus I’m sure Jasper and Rose and Emmett would at least try to keep her safe. I’m not sure about Esme or Carlisle. They’d want what they felt was best for Edward but wouldn’t want to take away Bella’s choice. Alice always had the power to be a manipulative villain type though.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 15 . 6/24
I just hope he has given her up. Without the love he felt for her, nothing but his iron willpower is keeping him from following the list for her blood. Nothing.
ObsidianDraconis chapter 14 . 6/24
My only worry is this, was Emily truly meant for Sam. What if he marks Leah and misses his chance to imprint on Emily and then later he and Leah don’t work out. Young love can be ever changing. They could change in a way that no longer suits the other and then what? They’re stuck in a relationship neither wants anymore?
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »