Reviews for Unexpected Surprises
EchoMizuki chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Hey! Love the story! I can't wait to read more, please keep up the good work!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Oh thank god you're still writing this! I kept waiting and telling myself, 'maybe she's busy...' over and over but my fear that you had let it go kept growing. But don't worry, now it's gone an a chapter totally makes up for it. :D I love it, you know I do. :P Haha, keep up the awesome work and try to update soon. See ya.
Laurho chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Cliffhangers. NO.
I really like this story, and the last one. Hahah. Aside from the minor spelling mistake, it's great! I can't wait for you to update. :D
IUl chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
It's Itachi-Uchiha-lover. sorry too lazy to log in. I still love this story though. It's been a while but i was still waiting. keep up the good work and update soon. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Yesh another update! :D keep up the good work I really really love this story. Update soon see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Yay update. I love it. Keep up the good work and update when you can. See ya.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
woohoo love it. keep up the good work and update soon. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Love it. I wonder what's going on with Gwyn. Keep it up and update soon. See ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
yay another chapter. Keep up the good work i love this story. See ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
yeah, heh heh. love it. keep it up. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
um actually i was talking about her falling. i didnt realize what i typed until i reread it and was too lazy to change it. sorry bout that. keep up the good work. i really love this story. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
well shit that's not good. sorry i'm really late reviewing. keep up the good work and update soon i gotta know what happens. see ya.
Spartan277 chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Omg omg omg, pls keep updating! I wanna see where it goes from here :D

Nice way that you took all the orginal Jak 3 script and added Gwn to it and making it seem smooth. NIce work!
ch3nya chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
C: loved reading this after a sucking day at school best part of the day
SunnyDee13 chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Hum... Interesting I must say. Damas's knowing her father, and recognizing her. I'love to see where this goes. Is has great potential because... Well... Let's face it, jak 3 was just plain awesome... At least in my eyes it was. Anyway, I also want to say, don't get discouraged if you don't get a review right away after posing a chapter. People could still be reading! Check your story stats and you'll see how many people have viewed the story and even see how many people are reading from each country!

Keep being awes