Reviews for Unexpected Surprises
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Not denying this makes me a little sad. But at least your still writing it. :) That's good enough for me.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Tag for the Mary-Sue please, there's an "OC" tag in the character slot. Some of us like to filter out such things when adjusting the search settings.
It's considerate.
CelestialWolf66 chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
Hey! Love the story! I can't wait to read more, please keep up the good work!
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Oh thank god you're still writing this! I kept waiting and telling myself, 'maybe she's busy...' over and over but my fear that you had let it go kept growing. But don't worry, now it's gone an a chapter totally makes up for it. :D I love it, you know I do. :P Haha, keep up the awesome work and try to update soon. See ya.
Laurho chapter 13 . 12/6/2012
Cliffhangers. NO.
I really like this story, and the last one. Hahah. Aside from the minor spelling mistake, it's great! I can't wait for you to update. :D
IUl chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
It's Itachi-Uchiha-lover. sorry too lazy to log in. I still love this story though. It's been a while but i was still waiting. keep up the good work and update soon. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 12 . 8/2/2012
Yesh another update! :D keep up the good work I really really love this story. Update soon see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Yay update. I love it. Keep up the good work and update when you can. See ya.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
woohoo love it. keep up the good work and update soon. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Love it. I wonder what's going on with Gwyn. Keep it up and update soon. See ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
yay another chapter. Keep up the good work i love this story. See ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
yeah, heh heh. love it. keep it up. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
um actually i was talking about her falling. i didnt realize what i typed until i reread it and was too lazy to change it. sorry bout that. keep up the good work. i really love this story. see ya.
Itachi-Uchiha-lover chapter 6 . 5/24/2012
well shit that's not good. sorry i'm really late reviewing. keep up the good work and update soon i gotta know what happens. see ya.
Kai-Zombie chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
Omg omg omg, pls keep updating! I wanna see where it goes from here :D

Nice way that you took all the orginal Jak 3 script and added Gwn to it and making it seem smooth. NIce work!