Reviews for Siempre Mi Amor
boobsexy chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
i love boobs
Gwendolyn Ayaka chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Wtfh what the fudging hell nagi is the BAD guy wtf
asdfghjjkl chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Stupid idiot Yaya. Oh well, without her idiotic personality, the story wouldn't be interesting..since none of that would happen and yeah.. Update soon?

~Moon
Allura chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This is awesome! Nagihiko is such a great bad guy! I can't believe it! WRITE MORE! PLEASE! I no longer care about my social life, just write! I'm begging you!
xAmuIkuto chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
djkasfhas YOU MADE A NEW STORY?

YESSSS.

Okay okay, time to read~.

Poor Amu :c. She's just all nervous D8! And Utau's right - I hope she doesn't leave Ikuto alone at the altar stand!

xD Oh Kukai, you are the best. You and all your Kukai-grins c:.

Tadase o:!

WHAT DID HE DO D8? NOT MY POOR, TADASE :C.

Nagi o:. DID HE DO SOMETHING BAD, TOO ASDFASFASD?

Anyways, the suspense is keeping me on my toes.

Update soon~!
aznpride16xx chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Hooray! A new story :)

I'm curious as to what the next chapter will lead to. I'm always afraid to think that one day my husband would just leave me by the alter -shivers- it's a scary thought.

Anywho, im so glad you posted this new story! There hasn't been any good ones out lately. Kinda bummed from all the similar one shots and plots. But you're back and I'm ready to read your fics. :D
mermaidmelodylover chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love your amuto stories but can u plz udate hot or cold plz I been waiting a long time it's so good
Allura chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love, love, LOVE it! You have GOT to keep writing! THIS IS AMAZING!
asdfghjjkl chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I really liked you're original idea better, but then again it wouldn't be a chaptered story. Wait, you will make this continued right?

If you are, update soon! If you aren't well, I hate you. Lol, jk jk. If you aren't, update Hot n Cold or your other unfinished stories!

~Moon