Reviews for Limp Sam Collection
Pandora449 chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Hahaha - what Sam actually said to Suriyel was absolutely priceless! Loved it - so bad-ass and awesome.
Awww, man this fic though was intense though. Your descriptions of Sam's various deaths were chilling and I felt my heart hurting for both the brothers!
Great fic :D
Manda chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
Oh my god this is so sad! I cried! You are a lovley writer and I love the way you describe deans pain, especially the llittle flash back. 3
AngelOfDarkness568 chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
When you update next can you write a story where Dean accidentally did something to cause Sam temporary/permanent brain damage or he hurt s a brain damaged Sam?
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
I've just devoured all 4 incredible chapters and at times wanted to laugh, hug or just downright sob with the brothers. Beautifully written and so well atuned to what the boys are all about. Loved it. Thanks so much for sharing this with me and the delicious LimpSam and AngstyDean moments.
ElizaT chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
and Awesome!

*-*
ElizaT chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
, Awesome!
3DBABE1999 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Aww THANK YOU you DID do it GREAT JUSTICE... BUT... I WANT MORE!

Can't help it! I was hoping Dean would take a "trip" through Sam's mind and see things from Sam's P.O.V. and then Sam gives back Samulet and tears ensue BUT I did LOVE THIS because you gave a very good description of what I believe Sam's hell really was... I guess I was just hoping you'd touch on Sam's heaven aspect to because I honestly feel that's even more painful to KNOW someone's YOUR heaven but that was taken from you just to make that person angry with you to use it to force you on opposite sides of the board from one another (OUCH) then to watch that same person literally throw away your love (ouch even more) AND you don't know they only did it out of their own pain and disappointment... SORRY I guess you can tell I really mourn the loss of that necklace (But I'm a mom and from both a parent AND child's perspectives(like I said Dean IS Sam's mom and Dad therefore that's why they're soulmates and why they share heaven and why Dean IS Sam's REAL heaven) I get what that necklace meant to both Sam AND Dean and that's why it hurt's so bad to lose it from the show and why at least through fanfiction I need to have it back around Dean's neck where it goes) (Oh well can't always get what we want but I did like and you did do justice you just forgot to unbreak my heart at the end is all) :'-(
zemyx1995 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Really loved this one, and I soooo miss the amulet. Update soon :)
3DBABE1999 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Dean IS Sam's REAL heaven and the five extra minutes SAm was dead was plenty of time for the angels to tamper with what Dean would think was Sam's heaven (I think Sam and Dean's ROAD leads to their friends and loved ones and that is THEIR heaven(soul mates right? but not eww Wincest way but in the way a good loving parent and child would be bound for eternity in heaven together, Dean IS practically Sam's mom and dad so the soul mate thing makes sense) but Dean just ignored the fact that Zach had once made him completely forget Sam plus the mommy issues Zach presented in heaven was flat out proof he could tamper with what the brothers saw in heaven and I think Sam caught on when they popped into the night he went to Stanford I think Sam fished the Samulet from the trash in hopes Dean would think his love worth putting it back on I think Sam hid the Samulet in the driver's side door panel of the Impala before they drove to Detroit in Swan Song and between Sam coming back souless and going insane he's not exactly been strong enough to bring it up fering that Dean will think him a needy child or something for wanting Dean to take back his love but I think a nice limp Sam story where something bad happens to Sam (maybe a really bad flashback of hell that makes him pass out ( I think Dean was also Sam's hell or at least the image of him was used to physically torture him or the constant replay of REAL Dean doing things like throwing away Sam's love (The Samulet)like it or Sam no longer meant anything, calling him a monster and saying "If I didn't know you I'd want to hunt you.") anyway limp Sam fic set in present day (I think Cas took hallucinations but not REAL memories of hell) and Dean goes all nurturing and chick flicky like we all know he can do when he goes into over protective big brother mode anyway Sam comes barely to maybe grabs Dean's shirt right where the figure of the Samulet used to rest and says "Something's missing" or something to that effect before slipping away again and then an explosion of unexplicable anger from Sam later as he rants at Dean for not loving him anymore and when Dean asks where Sam could get a crazy notion like that Sam could reply "You didn't even care how much you hurt me when you threw it away!" Dean would be confused as to what Sam was fuming about anyway I think it would be a good fic so there's my request if you're still taking them.
zemyx1995 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Omg thankyou, thankyou, thankyouuuu. I knew you wouldn't let me down :)

thanks for taking my request, it was great! Really interesting to have the angel ineraction and seeing Sammy die all the time. I love my limp Sammy and protective Dean. Can't wait for the next little oneshot!
zemyx1995 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Heyy, I liked that little story, gave a new insight into what should've actually happened in the episode, damn them for denying us our limp Sam haha.

I have a request for any story where Sam is without air, whether its drowning or choking or being strangled. I read a really great story about a year ago where Sam inhaled too much carbon monoxide or whatever... maybe you know the one? Anyway, perhaps where he is being subject to the wrong type of air?

Pretty please? lol