Reviews for Wolf on the Moon
I loved it, while I should be writing my own stories I procrastinated and read yours XD I hope there 20 more stories plenty for me to read :D
Mr Black chapter 24 . 4/12
Iv'e been reading some of your stories for almost a year now, and I gotta say you are a very gifted person and an inspiring one. This story just expresses the way how love is truly powerful whether war or death, it's simply amazing how this two are together and it just blows my mind! I hope, in the future, we will hear from this two again. Just, this kinds of stoires blow my mind and I thank you for writting such a beautiful piece of art!
Lunar-rose-wolf chapter 24 . 11/3/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved this whole story I couldn't stop reading it. I felt as if I was living this story myself its wonderful! I hope you write more stories and i'll be sure to read your other ones! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
I have to say its a good read I like it so far
A.S chapter 24 . 2/17/2014
Great Story!
You had some errors here and there, mostly minor spelling errors. Safe for example almost always came out as save and hard as hart.
Blackie chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Really an astonishing fanfic, Talosee, though their were mispelling when I read all the chapters I don't really care much. Can't wait for the next WoW fanfic your gonna make, I hope you make another story about this two love birds. Really interesting and amazing!
Rio's Desire chapter 24 . 9/8/2013
I was hoping for more...this doesn't conclude...much. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your story while it lasted! Keep on writing!
Rio's Desire chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
OOOh! So exciting!
Rio's Desire chapter 20 . 9/8/2013
Awe...she loves him soo much! I'd be traumatized too if I'd been through what she has!
Rio's Desire chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Crazy good story!
Rio's Desire chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Ah! So exciting!
Rio's Desire chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Loved this chapter!
Rio's Desire chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
I certainly like this was hot.
Rio's Desire chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
I like this story...but I can't help but think that they do speak different languages...unless the elf can speak Common, cause that seems the most likely outcome, instead of the worgen understanding Thalassian...