Reviews for Sparks Will Fly
CdB55 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Love the ending. And you captured Regina's voice well.
ConfusedColumbia26220 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
They don't have to have kissed but it has to be sexy? That has to be one of the most oddly worded prompts I've ever seen.

Gah the line about Ruby being flirtatious and Emma taking it made me go O_O no I do not approve of this pairing. But then it started talking about Regina and I felt better. I kind of had the same reaction as Regina when Emma asked if she was celebrating something. Like, nooo. What is there for here to even celebrate? Annnnd I totally saw that faulty wire coming with the line about the power outage and old-fashioned structure. I like how Regina's instinctive action after being pushed out of the way is to wrap her arms around Emma, but then accusing her of taking liberties. She doesn't think very clearly when drunk, it seems. Hm, wasn't expecting Regina to make the first move, but then again she IS the drunk one. Ha. Thanking her after the kiss. You're giving yourself away, Regina. LOL Regina saying she won't let it happen again but then looking forward to Emma getting drunk. Way to contradict herself.

So yeah, those are my active reading comments. Reviews can be more fun to do that way.
Magicheart23 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Its Georgia again. This is most definitely my favourite so far.. I mean apart from your unfinished trilogy. Its irritating though.. I desperately want to see the next chapter of this story.. but there isn't one!

Much love

#1 Fan
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Drunke encounters here we come!
ithinkyourewonderful chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Adorable! So sexy and sweet!
reina108 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
ehehehehe you go, girl.
samuraikakashi56 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Aww, too bad nothing else happened. I see what Emma's planning though.
AustinMarina chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
"unreasonably close, irrationally intimate"

I just really liked this phrasing. But, you do tend to phrase everything very well.
VidaOptimista chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was incredibly sexy! Loved it!
helebette chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
*applauds* did I already say that ages ago? i was just re-reading my fav fics and this one made me squeeeeeeeeeee all over again.
Greenerin chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
excellent fic)) it was exactly that type of story which I wanted to read about Swan Queen
shoestring potato chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I'm all smiles here. Thank you for it.
LZClotho chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Really enjoyed this! I loved how you used the electrical danger to set the tempo.
Koredaze chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
A fine surge of rain, wind, electricity and lust.
MayorIsHot chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Wow. EXTREMELY well written. superb. Please continue with the one-shots, or better yet, write a longer story. I really REALLY enjoyed this. So descriptive. So professionally done.