Reviews for One Chance
torigrace chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
This chapter seemed to just serve in making me more curious about what's going to happen next :) I liked seeming how Prim and Rue interacted, especially the part where Prim says what a good team Rue and Katniss would have made
Funkypurplerhino chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Great story. I like how you are changing things up a bit from Katniss' Games. I'm curious how you plan on ending the Games. I don't think the Capitol would allow 2 winners without the lovers angle, sohopefully you don't go there. I've seen Prim commit suicide for Peeta a few too many times in these stories, so hopefully you have something different planned. Maybe she dies at the hand of a Career or a mutt and Peeta doesn't get there in time or something.

I like Peeta and Prim's points of view the best, athough some Katniss is good, too.

Keep up the good work.
Supernovaserenity chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Please don't make the story too depressing I dont think I can handle it! *sobs uncontrollably* I wan't to see what happens with foxface in this story. I don't know if you're going anywhere with it but I love her and I think katniss and prim's reaction to scenes wiu her in it would be different. also in That... Scene... When... A certin Someone... Dies... Can you still have her sing because katniss sings it To Prim so prim should sing It to that Certin someone... And on that note, Can't wait for the next chapter!
BookGurl16 chapter 13 . 4/3/2012
Hiya! Great chapter, not confusing at all! :) Amazing, as usual!
torigrace chapter 12 . 4/2/2012
I'm really liking your story so far! I really enjoyed seeing the rapport between Peeta, Rue, and Prim in this chapter. I can't wait to read more.

btw, I like longer chapters, but it doesn't make that much of a difference as long as it's a good story like this one :)
My.Wings.Have.Fallen chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Go Peeta. Please update soon!
seekerchasing chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Awesome chapter - you're doing a great job of putting Peeta and Prim into Katniss' place. I'm really loving this story, seriously, it's amazing!
BookGurl16 chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Awesome! I loved every part of it and I'm so glad that they all got away!
BookGurl16 chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! I love how you made Peeta the leade and I can't wait for more!
Perspicacious Loris chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
YAYYYYYY! QUICK UPLOAD!

And if you're wondering, a perspicacious loris is a creature in Leviathan. Google it!
The Queen's Fabler chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Wow, very intense. I really do enjoy the story so far, especially with the cute brother-sister bonding with Peeta and Prim.

I also enjoy the protector role that Peeta has taken up, and I really would like to see some more of that. It is a nice change from the original Hunger Games where Katniss is often helping him.

Looking forward to your updates :)
Sianatra chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
*singsongy voice* I loooovveee yoooou!

*angry glare* NOW WRITE MORE.
Sianatra chapter 11 . 3/31/2012