Reviews for One Chance
BookGurl16 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Yay! I finally signed in! :) Great chapter, again!
jennibrolawrence19 chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

DA BOY WIF DA BREAD

okay yeah um we should have katniss's pov pop up throughout the games

and omg okay this is horrible of me but are you giong to do the part where katniss (prim now i guess) washes peeta off and stuff and um okay nevermind
jennibrolawrence19 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
/tears of nightlock juice sliding down my cheeks as i type this/

RUE UGH

SO CUTE UGH

AND YES I WANT KATNISS POV I WANT KATNISS POV OKAY GOODBYE
jennibrolawrence19 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
HAYMITCH HAYMITCH HAYMITCH

ALSO I JSUT WANT TO SAY THAT THE MOVIE MADE ME LOVE HAYMITCH EVEN MORE

case in point: "you killed the placemat"
B.G.16 chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
Like my shortened version of my name? Yeah, it's still BookGurl16, don't worry. I loved this chapter so much! Yay! PLEASE UPDATE! ;)
BookGurl16 B.G.16 chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Hey y'all! I love this chapter so much! It's just amazing and I really want to see Katniss' POV! Please keep updating!
jennibrolawrence19 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
oh god oh go rue feels rue feels ruE FEELS

UGH OKAY WOW LDKSJAFKJAUSI FJL. had to get that out. ANYWAY SO UH ARE YOU PLANNING ON HAVING THE NEW RULE AND STUFF AND IS PEETA GONNA CONFESS HIS LOVE FOR CATNUSS OR SOMETHING?
BookGurl16 chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
Yay! I love the direction this is going! Please, please, please update or I will die! :)
jennibrolawrence19 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
/lies on the floor in a puddle of own tears/

aw man this is a great story and it kind of gives me a lot of feels

UPDATE SOON UGH AND ALSO MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE GREATEST THING ON GOD'S GREEN PLANET.
Sianatra chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
OMGGGGGGGGGG YOU YOU YOU MUST must MUST add more MORE now or SOON or like really REALLY FAST because I am DYING here

argggggghhhhhhh

*succumbs to the twitching*

Update! Update!

*coughs feebly*
BookGurl16 chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Well done again! I love your writing style! Prim and Rue finally meet- interesting idea but a clever one! I like it a lot! :) Keep updating!
Sianatra chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
Prim turned he head back so she could look me in the eyes and whisper, "Is that...is she trying the cute but confident thing?"

"Yes, but not succeeding. I think it's coming off as...desperate and creepy." I said with a chuckle.

Haha! ;D

Oh, and what he said about Katniss... oh. 333

MY HEART, MY HEART!
BookGurl16 chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Ack... I'm so lazy... Great chapter! I loved every word of it and I think it's a great idea! Please keep writing!
Sianatra chapter 6 . 3/25/2012
"You have to say things likeā€¦" He seemed like he was trying to grab something in the air. His fingers snapped again, "Oh those District 1 tributes think they're strong, but they haven't seen me throw weights around yet. I've been saving that for the arena!"

Even I laughed at the concept.

"See? It's so ironic, and silly that its utterly adorable. They'll love you."

I love that part3