Reviews for One Chance
Sam chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
I love the story, and can't wait for your update!
AshleyTheWriter chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
This is a great story! Why not let them both win? Either way, I'll be happy, and then sad a little. I love Prim a lot, but Peeta is my favorite character.
rubiesandrain chapter 18 . 5/11/2012
I love this! Great job! Are they both going to just win or is Seneca Crane gonna pull his the rule change is null and void crap. Update soon!
zach chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
i'll leave you a review cause i love this story...anyways,switch to katniss for next chapter:)
noca0603 chapter 18 . 5/9/2012
I found your story last night and finally had the chance to catch up. I love it! Thank you for taking the time to write it. The switch with Prim instead of Katniss is brilliant. :) Btw, stop apologizing for filler chapters... they usually pop up right after I think 'I wonder what Katniss thinks of this' lol.
DemonicAngelGREED chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
MARVEL!

God that was so touching that small moment between the two of them! I thought it was going to big and epic: bloody but then you amazingly made his death so touching: i actually felt sorry for him when he died!

Nice work can't wait to see what you do next.
torigrace chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I'm going to guess where they're going to pull some rule change bs where they can't both win after all. I only hope no one kills themselves with the poison. That would make me sad. I really want to know what happens, so I'll be hoping for an update soon :)
UltimateGohan42 chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Update soon! Please don't kill prim. If the rule ends up changing back Petra Bette sacrifice himself
Marilia11 chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Awesome! I hope you continue this beyond "your first book"! Update soon!
notinusebyee chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Omg that was amusing. And I actually liked the marvel thing though it was a little too nice... but still. I cant wait! Update soon. Oh and wait has glimmer and/ or clove died?
ofravenclaw chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
YAAAYY I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! oh...but the A/N... DONT MAKE PRIM OR PEETA DIE! D: also, I'm not quite sure where you are going with this story, but just a question- after Prim and/or Peeta wins, are you just going to stop it, or do a few more chapters about what its like back home and Katniss' reaction etc.? I hope it's the latter :)
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Great Chapter, update soon!
jwstahle chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I love this chapter a lot. I cannot wait to read the next update. Please update soon.
07Vampire-Ghost chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Hi!

Don't worry about Marvel... I think it was a good final to the chapter, I want to read what happens next :D

Have a nice day :)
Sianatra chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Jerffyy keysmashing:

SJ6tra5p9q&%GJPFEF%U$#O)GIvef!

IM SO GLAD THEYWON OMG THISISFANTASTIC NEWS

ANOTHER BRILLIANT CHAPTER

YAY :3

Was I 200th? I'd better have been :)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »