Reviews for One Chance
VMA1998 chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
I love this story. It's great!
Sianatra chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
"Well, anyway. I killed the rat. The only problem, the only reason I got a two for a score is that...well none of the Gamemakers knew what I was doing. So they didn't know it was poison. I must have looked ridiculous to them. A small girl from District Twelve comes in and strangles a rat with an organic milkshake.

THEY SHOULD NEVER HAVE UNDERESTIMATED THE POWER OF THE PRIM.

Okay, now since you've been home all day, you had better post that next chapter (WHICH I'M SURE YOU HAVE WRITTEN) tomorrow because I needz it.

And omg you are going to die when you go to your locker tomorrow. I had free time in three of my periods. o.0 But this makes for a rather elaborate collection of drawings and doodling and moaning about circumstances that you will most certainly enjoy. So...tomorrow. You shall enjoy(:
IWriteStuffWithWordsInIt chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Awwww! Just on chapter 2 so far but I love it! It's better than my first fanfic I've been doing on Foxface

I like this though X-D

He should reveal at the interviews like 'Because I love her (Prim's) sister' X-D or something

Though, as you've done 17 chapters, you probably already have. I want them to both come home! Right! Now imma carry on reading!
Teleryn chapter 16 . 5/7/2012
You write well - I just kind of wish you'd stuck to Prim's POV the whole way through, because by the time you started bringing in an objective 3rd-person narrator as well as 3/4 different 1st-person narrators, my focus was all over the place. I appreciate you're trying to cover all the angles cinematically, but go easy on the reader! :)
Marilia11 chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Love your story! Especially love the Katniss POVs! Update soon!
notinusebyee chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Ahh its amazing!
Stacey Martinez chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
AHHHHH! You can't leave it there! Seriously! Please?
07Vampire-Ghost chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Hi!

I really love your fanfic is original :D Hoping the next chapter...
torigrace chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
I was really enjoying this chapter until it ended :( I like how smart Prim is. I hope they both get out somehow :/
skyfoot21 chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
I love this story. And I bet Elmo does too! :) :P
Hi chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! Please please please!

I this
jwstahle chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
I love this chapter a lot. Please update soon.
rubiesandrain chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Omg! I love this! I love this so much! Is Peeta or Prim going to die? Both options kill me! Update soon! :)
ofravenclaw chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
AHHHH! I. LOVE, THIS.

UUURRRGGHHHH NOW I DON'T WANT EITHER OF THEM TO DIE! you got me so attatched to both of them!
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 17 . 5/6/2012
Ooh, what now? update soon!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »