Reviews for One Chance
Sianatra chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Haha, diggin the Clint Eastwood reference. (Though isn't it "Make my day?") Ah well. Props for awesomeness anyway(:

And WHERE is the Doerr word? Come on now, girlie, you can slip one in somehwere, right? ;)

But other than your obvious lack of using a vocabulary word that should certainly be in there, I am quite

.fhwa' . .

oivgnwap9vun apf;cf'

Write. More. Now.

My small animal begs of you.
journey4eva chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Yea Haymitch! You tell him! Great chapter! Loved getting to see what Katniss is thinking and feeling! Can't wait for more! Update soon!
My.Wings.Have.Fallen chapter 16 . 4/28/2012
Ohhhh can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
Emma Kellog chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
I really liked this chapter. It kind of reminds me of the way the movie would cut away from the arena briefly to give you a glimpse of the action outside. You may call it a filler, but I think it serves a good purpose. Katniss is not known for her lying skills, but I think that she would find the words when it concerns her sister. I also like the way she is starting to question/realize her feelings. I always felt she was so obstinate in the books because loving Peeta was what the Capitol wanted so by default, she was opposed. If Peeta makes it out of the arena and the public demands they keep up the romance, she might have a hard time accepting how she truly feels. Sorry to ramble, just letting my thoughts flow. I look forward to updates. Oh, one more thing, I loved the scene between Seneca and Haymitch. I like to see him fighting for those two.
torigrace chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
I think you did a pretty good job with Katniss in this chapter. I think it's hard to get the turning point for her right without her seeming out of character, and I think you did it. I loved how observant her mother was! I also feel really bad for Katniss, because she's right- she will never really be able to forgive Peeta if he lives and Prim doesn't, but she'll be absolutely crushed if Peeta dies. Boo :( I liked the end part with Haymitch and Seneca Crane. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
zachary chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
you may be glad to know that i read all 16 chapters in one sitting!i love it!i really like the very clever!
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
I really liked that chapter. I can't wait for more! Update soon!
zachary chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
i love prims response to ceasars question about her competeters
zachary chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
it just keeps getting better and better.i'm only on chapter 5 so i don't know how much you'v if she hasn't died,i think it would be cool if you could somehow save rue as up the good work!))
willoffire123 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
Great Chapter:D
zachary chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
i just started reading and i am loving it,keep up the good work!
zachary chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
since you asked so nice,i will really really wonderful story.i love love love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/24/2012
hi it is really good so far I can't wait for the next chp but I was disappointed that cato died so quickly but it was really exciting also it is really cool that this is ur first fan fiction cas it is really good. Looking forward to the next chp have u decided who is going to win in the end yet?
Husky2014 chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
A lot happened in this chapter! I can't wait for more!
UltimateGohan42 chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
Love how your working the brother/sister angle. Also liked how your changing the storyline, like having peeta kill Cato. Wonder how prim will react to finding out peeta killed someone. Please update soon!
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »