Reviews for One Chance
RedHeaded4Always chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
Love it! Can't wait for an update!
My.Wings.Have.Fallen chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
Please update soon!
11-Dino chapter 15 . 4/22/2012
I love Peeta in your story the way he is so protective of Prim just like a brother. I hope you find a way that both of them will survive. Poor Katniss I would love to read her POV about the conversation between Prim and Peeta.
ofravenclaw chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
AHKJDFBSKDBCKJSDCLSKDCNJ,ERVBKJDCHSKDJCB

THIS IS SO GOOD! I JUST SAW IT AND READ ALL 15 CHAPTERS AT MIDNIGHT! :D oh wow...great story :))))

UPDATE SOON! This is so original, I can't wait to see who goes home...

YAY! XD
BlueGurl7 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
I love this story! Thank you so much for the update! Your writing really is fantastic, and you have pretty much the same sorta view on the characters that I do, which is pretty cool. ;)
alicewillbealice1066379 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Is prims crush Rory

Cauz they would make a really cute couple

Btw

I love this story
Dracoisalooker76 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
I really like this! Update soon!
journey4eva chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Loved it! Peeta and Prim are so cute! Its so sad they are in the games and one of them won't make it out! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
torigrace chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Prim and Peeta are such a cute duo! Ugh, I don't like thinking about the fact that there's a good chance one of them is going to die. This story is so intense! I'm always excited when you post an update.
twilightfanatic18 chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Aww! I am so scared for the end...
Sianatra chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
Awwwwww my gosh I LOVE PRIMM! Ack she's so cute. Poor thing reminds me of myself and how long I'M gonna have to wait to get any sort of guy whatsoever... *sigh*

But I'm digging the cute relationship here between Peeta and Prim.

xD

NOW WHERE IS MY SMALL ANIMAL I MUST HUG IT AHAA(:
notinusebyee chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
I was thinking about this fanfic today. I am so glad u updated! Please please please update soon!
moonlite982 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really like this so far! You don't need to stress, this is awesome. Although I understand. I started my first HG fanfic last week and I get nervous every I get a review. But this is great!
Emma Kellog chapter 15 . 4/21/2012
That was a powerful scene in the movie and a good addition to show the growing unrest in the country. It fits nicely in your story. I really liked the conversation between Perta and Prim-so sweet. I really hope they can both make it out.
DanaCartwright chapter 14 . 4/17/2012
Love this! More please! :-)
244 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »