Reviews for A World Apart
Kidd Skull chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Oh my shinigami! You have to write a sequel! I love this!
HXL96 chapter 11 . 8/29/2012
I am happy I found someone who writes stories longer than one-shots! However, I'm not trying to be harsh that is to my intention, but is your character suppose to be a Mary-Sue? Some people intend on it while others don't. I'd also advise you to look over your grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Not much just a little here and there is all. I think you have a good story I simply believe that if they are overly-powerful and everyone loves them there is no rising tension from which the character can grow. However this also depends on your writing ability. I have no way of knowing your age or whether English is your first language. I apologize for any offense you have taken; it was not my intention. I intend on becoming a beta-reader once I am done finishing my story (I like to post the whole thing so people don't have to wait). I hope that we can become friends on here and I'm going to follow you on here to see how you grow as a writer. Best of wishes to you!
HichiShirosaki chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
Pretty awesome chapter. I gasped when I found out that Maylin was in love wit Kaien. It makes a lot of sense with Kaien maybe being Ichigo's past (didn't really know how to word that). Ooooh, I can't wait for the next one. xD
The Alchemy Goddess chapter 13 . 4/21/2012
Mmm... Smoothies. Thanks for an unquenchable thirst for smoothies that will wear off in a few hours. Thanks a lot. Anyway, I LOVE this story! Have I ever told you that? No? Well, you know now!

Need inspiration? I use school, emotions, and music. Also, reading other fanfics helps. Every time I read an FMA one about Hughes's death, I end up writing something sad. If I excessively listen to You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring, I get my best ideas. Maybe that'll help a bit.
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 12 . 4/14/2012
Wow. Okay then. A... A Disney song? WTF! WTHWTFWTHWTFWTHWTF! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! D: OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING! I MEAN, COME ON! WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU USE THAT SONG? THAT'S HER SOUL SONG? THE HELL? No. Nononono. Well, it was nice reading the story. . Byebye now. (Oh, and, It really was an awesome, well written story, but I was kinda disappointed when I had been so excited to see what her soul song was and I get... That. Honestly, I would've rather had it been some country song(I despise country music) than a DISNEY song. Hell, I don't even dislike disney, but a kids song? Really? :( )
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
I LOVE IT! It's every thing I love combined! I don't know if you still need songs, but if you do, I have a few suggestions. Animal by Disturbed, The Animal I've become by Three Days Grace, Invincible by Adelita's Way, Breathe Into Me by Red, Monster by Skillet, Whisper by Evanescence, and Whispers in the Dark by Skillet. Love the story! See ya next chappie!
The Alchemy Goddess chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
I'm one of your favorite reviewers? My eyes are literally SHINING right now. Anyway, when you think about it, she could be the reincarnation of Maylin, kinda like how Ichigo could be the reincarnation of Kaien Shiba. It's definitely possible. And I kinda have an idea for Britt's soul song: Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. It make you wanna rock out. Anyway, this is one of the longest reviews I've written. The longest consisted of 480 reviews. Literally.

The Alchemy Goddess chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
DUDE! Britt's Zanpakutõ is now officially my favorite OC Zanpakutõ! So flipping AWESOME! It's like... Like THE AVATAR! And I don't mean the M. Night Shymalan Avatar. I mean the original Nickelodeon Avatar! FLIPPING AWESOME. Awesome enough to beat Kenny.

metsfan101 chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
i love this story... great job

Grade:A
HichiShirosaki chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
O.O ...awesome. Her sword is amazing... xD Good chapter, keep it up. :)
The Alchemy Goddess chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
YAY SHIRO-CHAAAANN! XD I'm a Hitsugaya fangirl, so... And Brittany gets her Bankai soon! Next chap's gonna be EPIC!

Hyde-chan chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
When I read this chapter I think, there's a song about this right?
Hyde-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You killed Jason Aldean... O.o
The Alchemy Goddess chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
It seems like Cap'n Aldean is a bit protective of his lieutenant... STILL CAN'T GET OVER IT! FRIKKING AMAZING! And I want to hear more about the musical ability. Keep on writing!

HichiShirosaki chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Not bad, pretty good for your first time. Keep it up. :)