Reviews for Here's to Him
bigbang21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Gryffindors are the brave ones not the hufflepuffs are the people no one else wants (im not slagin the hufflepuffs) and sayin they hate the gryffindors for der pity is just mean cause der jealous.
downbythebay chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
::Standing Ovation::
Terin chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
very good.
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Wow! This was really wonderful! You did a great job. This was just so realsitic! Loved it! Later yo, Icy
oOwth chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
a few typos here and there, but it was very good. I loved the opinions and all. You won't mind if I put a link to it from my site? ( . ) if you don't want a link, email me ()
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
it seems as if they hate it that they are like a mother who is crying because her favorite daughter has died and the other daughter is left to fill the void. i agree that the gryffindors are high and mighty but would they really be that sour? 'the boy who should have lived' that just seems a bit drastic, not caring about the feelings of the other person who was there and witnessed his death and the same one who caused it. it is insinsetive and biased for the hufflepuffs to say some of the things that they said and thought.
Miss-Hee-Haw1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
**Tears Roll Down My Face
aura chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
so... who else died?
Mind of a Child chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Amazing writing. This is so touching. Bravo.

(I put "April Sky" on my favorite stories list, in case you're interested. Great stuff.)
The Great Kelly The Great chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! Oy, God, I wish I could write like this. Some people have all the luck. ::turns green with jealousy:: KEEP WRITING!

TGKTG
Clayin chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
i can really see how the Hufflepuffs would be angry about the whole thing. excellent writing
SuLily chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Here's to Cedric, the true winner...
Bitter Bathory chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
That is so powerful. I don't know if I've seen any fics of this type around here...wow. It's very lyrical.