Reviews for Epilogue
The Elegant Night Fury chapter 1 . 6/21
I personally never played the original trilogy, but i have many fond memories of my sister playing and explaining what was happening.
I like how you kept the story simple and very much like an ending. Neatly bringing things to a close. The only detail i can see causing a problem is the reapers firing at one another. I thought the independent thought part of the
harvested species wouldn't be there. However it isn't a really big concern since without any orders the reapers would be destroyed all the same.
Great story.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Nice seeing Mordin and good logic with destroying the Control option

Nice endings for the crew, particularly Tali with the Geth tending her grave and what Shepard's progeny did
EmmaDel chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
That really was the perfect ending to ME3. I wish Kaidan would have had a happier end though. Also, you didn't mention Wrex and Grunt. What happened to them?
badkidoh chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
it was good.
Kudara chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That's certainly an interesting idea, certainly if the species are still aware they have to be hating what they are and what they have been doing all this time.
douchiesnacks chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Good fic
Thanatos34 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
An excellent idea, and one that I haven't seen yet.

Thanks for sharing!
Azarune chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I always loved epilogues of almost all sorts, because it reminds us a that the story doesn't always end.
Obsessedsniper chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
This is the best fanfiction mass effect 3 ending I've seen yet; its simple, elegant, and most importantly, a giant "fuck you" to the Catalyst; I hated that thing, I was thinking the whole time I talked to it: "you created the reapers, for a bullshit reason you've been spewing so long you believe it, you are unrepentant for crimes beyond counting, it would be just like you to take a child's form so I hesitate to kill you, let send you and harbinger back to hell already OMGWTF! So again, great work.
Primarch Vakarian chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
why are you killing me off bro