Reviews for The Wammy's House Boys Part II: God's Lost Lambs
X chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Please continue!
Update!
Darcy18 chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
I hope you will update this story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
hmmm rlly curious to know how bb killed his own mom
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
is there going to be a new chapter?
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2014
When will be the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
why u no update I lovez dis story it kills me every time I check to see if there is more because there never is :(
Guest chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
when are you going to update im dying to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
that's it im not going to keep checking evry day for a new chapter if it is going to take this fricking long!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
I check this story every day to see if there is a new chapter and there never is so what is taking so long?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
UPDATE ALREADY
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
this story is frickin awesome so please update soon
Kinkycurls chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I love this story! I read the prequel and it got my hooked real bad :) I love how you made them act like well, adult-ish children, 'cause when you're a child you just know so much more than people think you do and this story really shows it.

Their background stories were all angsty and I really like that even though I wanted to scream in frustration. I felt my heart jump into my throat when I read the plot twist about B killing his own mother. When L got shot I thought didn't know what to say, but when he came back to Wammy's it just got worse.

The cuteness of Matt and Mello in the last chapter made me bubbly inside :) but thinking back to the first chapter of when Mello left made my feel empty on the inside :\

Your work really gets to me and I can feel all the emotions of the story mixed into one. Trust me when I say I'm not the emotional kind of person though.

I really hope you can update soon! It'll make me real happy :) and I hope there's more MattxMello too! I'll be waiting for the next update :)
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I absolutely LOVE your fanfictions they are amazing so please update soon im dying to know what happens next
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
for the love of god update already!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
seriously when are you going to update this story pwease update soon ive been waiting forever