Reviews for Saving of Fiore
You should really update so that we can know what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Lucy X La us is good too
Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Will be good If the Queens' daughter is not Lucy :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Aww. But I don't want Lucy to revenge zeref back. She looks nice to be A demon Queen :) (my opinion)
kuna kuna chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
You should really looks at. A collection of these its called : lucy from the damnsel in distress it has a group of them and its really godd e.x mermaid ... Laxus x Lucy!
write-notright chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Wah, UPDATE UPDATE! Or I'll.. I'll... go evil!Levy on you! Yes, I have that power too.
write-notright chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh god! I LOVE AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER AND LEGEND OF KORRA,! THE SECOND SEASON IS COMING SOON,!

That was me being obsessed.
XxHaRuKaChANxX chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Did you mix this with Avatar the Last Airbender? Cause' the four elements and, Uncle Iroh, and stuff?
Ikutolovesme chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
well she could tell them about her life and it could be an info chapter next and maybe they can meet Zeref
Ikutolovesme chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
sperm!
lol but really good idea
AkumaHyuuga chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
MAYBE LIKE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU COULD MAKE LUCY REVEAL HER TRUE SELF TO THE GUILD AND I HOPE IT'S LALU3 LAXUS X LUCY :)
LucyHFilia chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I have a suggestion ! Make a story pairing of LaLu pleasee.. ? And, the story is about like Lucy,Juvia,Erza,Lisanna and Lucy's spirit are all humans, including the others. Lucy's gang, Juvia,Lisanna,Erza and Mirajane is the street racing gang. Then, They're going to have a race with the Raijinshuu, but then, Lucy will fall for Laxus for somekind of a reason.. Just make it like, the fast and furious type you know ? Racing and bla bla bla.. But, I'm sure it'll turn out great ! Thanks for reading my very long review!
Shia Icneel chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
A nalu paring

maybe you should have Lucy rebel? against her father...?
AGGGGGGGGGH it' more like a question than a statement!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Write more now please
moocow4me chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
Hmmm I say you go on devianart and look up what ever lucy pairing you want and look at pics and comics :P that's what I do. Love the story btw :D
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »