Reviews for Inside The Hauted House
Rikurt36 chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Too cute ! I love Niff ..
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2012
OH MY GOD! This is like the best fic I've ever had the pleasure to read. It's like 2 in the morning, I've read it the whole way through and couldn't stop, your a very talented writer!
bitch chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
ii dd kkk
madi chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
again not quite sure were your going with this but i deffently like it.
madi chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
deffently interesting, im not sure were its going but i think i like it so far (smile)
itstartedasawhisper chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Yayy! Happy ending! I loved this story, and you did an excellent job especially for it being your first! Hugs and butterfly kisses :D
nina67 chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
i am so happy that they ended up together.. great story.
i laughed so hard at the end with the whole haunting the house thing..
that must be so much fun..
soooo yeah..
xx
itstartedasawhisper chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
In all honesty, I'm not sure if I should punch you for breaking up my Niff or hug you because this truly was a wonderful chapter... Eh I don't do violence so viral hug! But please don't have either of them commit suicide, I'm still not over the Psych epilogue.
rorold chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
OMG OMG OMG Jut kill me already! It would be less painful D:
I'm in love with this fic, you're an amazing writer c:
niffyou chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
I niff you, too but I also kinda want to kill you now :D This chapter made me so sad... I don't want it to end like that! I won't even survive it.
MiniMine chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
If you love somebody, set them free... TToTT
Oh gosh :D this fic is beautiful, you're a great wrier! I'll be waiting for the epilogue
MacAMuse707 chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
ohmygosh! I was seriously apprehensive of the plot (twilight ruined vampires for me) but WOW. I AM INSANELY IN LOVE with this story. An amazing story on top of the fact that it's Niff. OMG! please, please, update soon. ITS FREAKKIN AWESOME :D
nina67 chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
i read all 8 chapters in one day..
i have to say your story is amazing, well writen, just beautiful..
I am loving it so far..
i hope that wasnt the last chapter..
please dont kill jeff.. make him a vampire.. haha..
i can hardly wait.. update soon..
xx
niffyou chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Awww, Jeffie : Hope he'll be okay, become a vampire - that would be awesome! This chapter was sad but hot as well and I really really love your fic!
EnglishRosa chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Good...I like it but try to update it quicker as it keeps readers interested. Well done.