Reviews for Love from the couch
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Aw! I thought it was cute :)
Kuhlama chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lovely story:)
Wldwmn chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Awww, I liked it. High cuteness factor, and the idea of them buying a couch together just about made me squeal! Thank you for posting this. :)
Special Agent Baker chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I admit this story was a little weird... But in a sweet way. I actually really liked it. Lara ;)
IDONTHAVEANAME chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
Yes, you should write a sequeal...And what do you mean no one reads? I read everyday these most wonderful stories, and it's my habit to read every morning when I have a break at work. and yours, my dear is a very romantic story and should be continue. I give this a very high praise. And a very wise man told me long ago, there is no such thing as a stupid question. well, break is over, and my boss is screaming for me to get off my couch. LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
please write a sequel!
YulianaHenderson chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Great story!

The Dutch in it just adds that little more to it :D.

Love Dutch, I AM Dutch, just like you :D. And btw, I loved your review, thank you (L).

Then, I want to say some things. I'm aware that I do it sometimes as well, but before you post a story, it is... smart to check it yourself. In the Author's Note you wrote 'whole' instead of 'while, that's just a 'slordigheidsfoutje', I know, but still. Gives it that more power if your story is... correct, so to say, in your grammar. I'm only saying this so that we Dutchies can improve our English. Maar ik weet het, Nederlands is vaak veel leuker om te spreken :D.

Apart from that I loved this story :D. Please, continue :D.
pandamanda69 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
loveee it. Write more
Wldwmn chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm not usually that impressed with song fics, but this is very good. It's much deeper and more detailed than most, and just happens to have a song that it was written to match. I can't wait to see how it ends! (Happily, I hope...)
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 3/18/2012